St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,746 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
It is very good scrub, it smells delicious and it frees my skin of oil, it feels super clean and fresh. The only thing I do not like is that the exfoliator is a little aggressive, and my skin is delicate, I have many acne marks and I always look for a lighter exfoliator. But the product is very good.
Use this product every time I shower! Has great results and keeps my skin nice and clear! 100% recommend this product
I picked this up on a whim and out of sheer desperation to get my acne under control. I will not claim this got rid of my acne but using it twice a week really gave my skin a deeper but gentle cleanse. I would definitely repurchase and think it’s a great product at a wonderful value!!
I been looking for a face scrub that will do what it says is suppose to do. I believe I found it!! I have been using St. Ives scrub for 2-3 weeks now. Is part of my night routine. And I already see a difference. My blackheads on my nose area are gone and the pores are less visible. I have tried other products that cost more and it didn’t even work. I definitely recommend this product.
So I personally do enjoy this product but is NOT for everyday use nor for everyone. I use it about once every two weeks because it is super abrasive also if you have dry skin or are prone to dry skin I don’t recommend trying this product but if you have oily skin it’s good to use on occasion
I have been using this for years and love it! I got my boyfriend to start using it too! Whenever I feel the need for a strong exfoliator, I always reach for this. It works really well and smells great. It's also not so abrasive that you can't use it every day, although I typically alternate between this and another face wash.
This is the best face wash bt far. ITS SO refreshing and makes your face feel soft, clean and vibrant;) its affordable and wirks very well.
Purchased at: Target
This is such a good skin exfoliator! it smooths my skin so well and is perfect for removing any dry skin you have! i love it for the winter time especially because the cold weather makes my skin dry. this products smooths our my skin and clears breakouts under the skin too! I love it
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos