BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Carrie M.
I have used this scrub for years! This is always in my bathroom. Not too harsh on delicate faces. Makes my skin feel soft and smooth!
Massiel V.
Lancaster , PA
Purchased at: Walmart
I love , love this product. I have been using this product for years now . I love the smell and texture . It’s really effective for me . Thumps up . ☺️
Kelsy H.
Auburn
This stuff smells good an really gets your dead skin off. It’s definitely something you don’t wanna use everyday because it’s so abrasive on the skin but besides that this stuff is awesome for the price!
Henessys G.
Purchased at: Target
I am currently still using this product, I’ve been using it for over a month now and it is amazing !!!! I suffer from frequent pimples on my cheeks and it has helped them go away and also the disappearance of the acne marks !
justice b.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Great smell but that’s about it. This product caused a really bad breakout with my skin and also left it feeling dry and irritated. ( same thing happened with my sister )
Ashtyn J.
Big Spring, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Not only does this moisturizer my skin, it helps fight acne and also is great for scrubbing off dead skin that I get in the fall/winter. I use it about 2-3 times a week and I’ve never had healthier skin. I don’t get many breakouts but when I do this helps tame them.
Autumn W.
Boca Raton, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Target
I really enjoy St.Ives products a lot. I’ve been using them for years and never had a bad experience. The scrub isn’t rough on my skin at all and I do believe it does help with my acne a bit. Its extremely affordable as well. They have different products, my faves include this one as well as the green tea black head clearing.
Rachel S.
fitchburg ma, Massachusetts
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this every other day. It makes my skin feel fresh and soft without making it tight
Christina G.
Bakersfield, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a must have leaves your skin so soft well it does wonders if you use it all the time
Ellie S.
San Francisco
Love this product in terms of an exfoliant, but I haven't used it long enough to see how much it helps my acne. Definitely leaves my face feeling like I rubbed it a little raw, which I like from an exfoliant.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.