St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,731 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
This has been a favorite of mine for a very long time. I’ve always loved how smooth and radiant my skin feels after using the facial scrub. I love how it smells and when I use it twice a week, it doesn’t dry my skin out. This scrub is cheap and gets the job done just like more expensive high-end facial scrubs.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Seriously my go to, clears and exfoliates my skin so amazingly! I use this every two days .. along with another cleanser in between those two days to let my skin heal from the exfoliant ( if you didn’t know exfoliant makes little baby micro tears in your skin that says to your face “hey skin we need to heal quicker “ )they are not harmful AT ALL and you cannot see them. .. only down side is it may dry you out that’s only if you use it everyday!
Best exfoliant I have! Gets rid of any acne that has already formed or is currently forming within a few hours after use. I typically shower at night and wash my face with this, by the morning my skin looks new.
Love this product. I have purchased several over the years. HOWEVER I recently discovered that St. Ives is not a cruelty free company and they DO participate in animal testing. So, I won't ever buy this product again. At least until St. Ives changes their ways!! Too bad, since this was such a fantastic drugstore product and it smells really nice.
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
I have been using St. Ives apricot scrub for as long as I can remember. I use it when I feel like I really need a deep facial cleanse. I buy it at Target, CVS, but they have the best deal at BJ’s wholesale club. Especially, since my husband and I both use it. I prefer to buy it in larger quantities.
Honestly, this stuff it the best for getting rid of dry skin. You have to be careful not to be too rough it it might irritate the shin. Nothing seems to help as well as this stuff. No matter how much I spend.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos