BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Aliysa L.
Dallas, TX
This has been a favorite of mine for a very long time. I’ve always loved how smooth and radiant my skin feels after using the facial scrub. I love how it smells and when I use it twice a week, it doesn’t dry my skin out. This scrub is cheap and gets the job done just like more expensive high-end facial scrubs.
Alexa V.
Pittsburgh , PA
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Seriously my go to, clears and exfoliates my skin so amazingly! I use this every two days .. along with another cleanser in between those two days to let my skin heal from the exfoliant ( if you didn’t know exfoliant makes little baby micro tears in your skin that says to your face “hey skin we need to heal quicker “ )they are not harmful AT ALL and you cannot see them. .. only down side is it may dry you out that’s only if you use it everyday!
Karissa Z.
Douglassville, PA
Purchased at: Target
This face wash is one of the best. I️ switched from a pomegranate scrub to this one. This helps with my breakouts that I️t get. I️ts super gentle and doesn’t irritate my skin like some do.
Beri A.
Seattle
Best exfoliant I have! Gets rid of any acne that has already formed or is currently forming within a few hours after use. I typically shower at night and wash my face with this, by the morning my skin looks new.
Brandi H.
02740
Purchased at: Walgreens
If you are looking for a rougher scrub this is definitely something you want to buy. I love it so much it is just the best out there
elisha n.
East Amherst, NY
Purchased at: Walgreens
deep cleans your face. makes it very soft and it’s a wonderful feeling. the beads scrub
Kimberly J.
Mt. Pleasant, MI
Love this product. I have purchased several over the years. HOWEVER I recently discovered that St. Ives is not a cruelty free company and they DO participate in animal testing. So, I won't ever buy this product again. At least until St. Ives changes their ways!! Too bad, since this was such a fantastic drugstore product and it smells really nice.
Amy B.
Wellington, FL
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
I have been using St. Ives apricot scrub for as long as I can remember. I use it when I feel like I really need a deep facial cleanse. I buy it at Target, CVS, but they have the best deal at BJ’s wholesale club. Especially, since my husband and I both use it. I prefer to buy it in larger quantities.
Danielle B.
Rapid City, SD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Honestly, this stuff it the best for getting rid of dry skin. You have to be careful not to be too rough it it might irritate the shin. Nothing seems to help as well as this stuff. No matter how much I spend.
Anna B.
Ozark
Purchased at: Walmart
ANY of their scrubs are the best scrubs for the face. They exfoliate amazingly without being too harsh. I have sensitive skin and I have tried all of their scrubs and I love them all
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.