BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
elisha n.
East Amherst, NY
Purchased at: Walgreens
deep cleans your face. makes it very soft and it’s a wonderful feeling. the beads scrub
gizzy b.
This actually works so well. When I went to the St. Ives mixing bar in NY they have a machine that gives you a free sample of anything on there so I chose this Incas I need it. But I used it and it cleared up my acne that suddenly appeared so fast I went to the store to buy a whole bottle after I ran out. (This worked for my skin, but everyone has different skin so what works for me may not work for you so try different things 😁)
Madison R.
Brighton, CO
Purchased at: Target
I use this in place of a chemical exfoliant when my skin is being a little sensitive! It works like a great exfoliant, but I have not seen a reduction in acne with the salicylic acid that is in here. Other than that I do love it and will buy it again.
Nikki T.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this stuff! The smell is great, and it is a great shower addition for exfoliation on not only your face, but legs too! Great value for the price. I did notice if I used it daily that my skin dried out a bit quicker than if I only used it once or twice a week.
Sophie L.
Purchased at: Target
This is such a good skin exfoliator! it smooths my skin so well and is perfect for removing any dry skin you have! i love it for the winter time especially because the cold weather makes my skin dry. this products smooths our my skin and clears breakouts under the skin too! I love it
Cindy A.
LA
I’ve used St. Ives for years especially through my teen years when I was first going through hormones. As I’ve gotten older, I’ve paid more attention to my skin and what it needs. I’m not saying it’s a bad product because I personally never had a “problem” but it’s just what I don’t personally need.
Mariel F.
Union City, NJ
Purchased at: Walmart
A classic, why deny yourself the happiness of owning this. Great for helping with my acne when I’m on the run and forget my medication.
🦄 C.
Conyers
My skin breaks a lot so I use this and 2 other face scrubs that I will tag throughout my week but this Acne face scrub leaves my face feeling fresh and soft. After about 10 minutes my face does dry out so I always go in with Vitamin E Oil or 100% pure Shea Butter and both work beautifully for my scars.
St. Ives Radiant Skin Pink Lemonade & Mandarin Orange Scrub

Freeman 4-in-1 Apple Cider Vinegar Foaming Clay Mask
Lineni T.
East Palo Alto
Purchased at: Amazon
St. Ive’s scrubs are ones that should always be used with caution. When these scrubs are not light or gentle in regards towards its texture, it can be very harmful to the skin, causing micro tears in the skin because of the harshness of the physical scrub. Physical scrubs aren’t products that you should be using on your skin to begin with since you’re pretty much scratching your face with small particles like minerals, etc. Over time this can be bad for your skin because of the harshness that comes along with using physical scrubs. Keep in mind that your skin is very sensitive and should be handled gently and that it takes time to see whether or not a product is working for your skin. Results don’t just come like that!
rebecca g.
Fontana
Purchased at: Walgreens
I don’t even remember when I started using this but I do know I’ve used it almost my whole teenage life. It’s a great product super good scrub. Not good for everyday use though because it is an aggressive scrub.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.