BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Vanessa B.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This product smells wonderful and really makes your face feel so soft and clean. It's super affordable so you can repurchase with no problem. It's a good scrub if you have acne because it controls oil.
Maryann A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Smells amazing! I feel so fresh after using this! Definitely recommend, the beads are not too rough on the skin.
sarah A.
iowa
Purchased at: Walmart
I've been using this product for several years and I love it ,I tried all the kinds out there and so far this one works the best, however it does clain to couse some breakouts but it's normal.
elisha n.
East Amherst, NY
Purchased at: Walgreens
deep cleans your face. makes it very soft and it’s a wonderful feeling. the beads scrub
Rachael M.
Las Vegas
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this product once a week to help exfoliate my skin, not only do I use it on my face, and neck, but it’ works wonders on my legs as well.
Veronica M.
Morgantown , WV
Purchased at: Target
This product leaves my face feeling fresh and less oily. I have used it multiple times but I don’t really see it controlling my acne since I still get a few spots here and there.
Lineni T.
East Palo Alto
Purchased at: Amazon
St. Ive’s scrubs are ones that should always be used with caution. When these scrubs are not light or gentle in regards towards its texture, it can be very harmful to the skin, causing micro tears in the skin because of the harshness of the physical scrub. Physical scrubs aren’t products that you should be using on your skin to begin with since you’re pretty much scratching your face with small particles like minerals, etc. Over time this can be bad for your skin because of the harshness that comes along with using physical scrubs. Keep in mind that your skin is very sensitive and should be handled gently and that it takes time to see whether or not a product is working for your skin. Results don’t just come like that!
Mia B.
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased at: Target
This scrub is amazing!!! I can’t stress how good it works and clears away blackheads and just does such an amazing job at making your skin feel so refreshed. 👍🏼
Alexa V.
Pittsburgh , PA
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Seriously my go to, clears and exfoliates my skin so amazingly! I use this every two days .. along with another cleanser in between those two days to let my skin heal from the exfoliant ( if you didn’t know exfoliant makes little baby micro tears in your skin that says to your face “hey skin we need to heal quicker “ )they are not harmful AT ALL and you cannot see them. .. only down side is it may dry you out that’s only if you use it everyday!
Madison R.
Brighton, CO
Purchased at: Target
I use this in place of a chemical exfoliant when my skin is being a little sensitive! It works like a great exfoliant, but I have not seen a reduction in acne with the salicylic acid that is in here. Other than that I do love it and will buy it again.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.