St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,744 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I am a huge fan of apricot scrubs. I have use them regularly for going on a couple decades. This St. Ives acne control apricot scrub isn’t bad at all. However, I prefer the scent and the exfoliating abilities of the regular St. Ives apricot scrub even more.
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is a crowd fave for a reason. I love this scrub! It does great at keeping the skin clear and helping with overall texture. I notice a difference when I don't use it for a while. You can't beat the price for what you get. However be warned, don't use this acne fighting scrub in conjunction with other acne fighting infused skincare. This will most likely be too harsh on the skin and lead to bad results. St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
I will not use any other facial scrubs other than this one. Any other ones I've used have made me break out and this one does not. It leaves my skin feeling clean, soft, and refreshed.
Excellent and super affordable exfoliant. I love the smell of this product as well as the powerful yet gentle exfoliating powers.
I have been trying out this scrub for a month. I can tell you now that this is a good scrub. It deeply cleanses your skin and leaves it feeling soft and fresh. I would not recommend this to someone who has sensitive skin because the scrub particles are hard. However if you have acne prone skin this is might be the scrub for you!
I had a horrible breakout last year. So much cystic acne on my cheeck. But ever since I started using this product I have not had a crazy breakout since then.
I adore this product. It's a great scrub and as someone who suffers from dry skin, this is perfect in helping me gain a little bit of control for that. It's gentle and it keeps my breakouts from worsening.
Honestly this stuff isn't all that people rave too much and hype it up but it doesn't do anything aside from make me break out even more
Purchased at: CVS
For some reason I feel this product makes me break out with pimples even when I didn’t have any. Has little beads inside. I’ve purchased many st Ives products always hoping for a different outcome. I wouldn’t purchase anything from this line ever again. Totally not worth it but then again maybe it’s just my skin. Everyone’s different
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos