St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,729 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
Smells amazing, feels very exfoliating, and works great! The smell is not overwhelming but very fresh. The exfoliation is not too hard or gentle, a comfortable medium. You can really feel it working immediately upon application as it cools your face off and relieves acne pain/redness. Washes off easily and smooth feeling. Works after just a couple days with redness and minor breakouts. Great with white/black heads.
Purchased at: CVS
St. Ives does it again! I cannot sing the praises enough of this product. I have only recently been using this brand for my skincare (well, my face at least), but I have been nothing short of impressed. The acne control apricot scrub really has done wonders to improve my skin. I have combination dry and oily skin, and it does a good job balancing that and working to clear out my pores and eliminate acne. Plus it smells amazing! I highly recommend you go get yourself some.
Not too rough on the skin. Smells really good and feels like it’s natural. Good price and great for those with sensitivities to harsh face washes
Smells great, good consistency, but the apricot seeds are a big abrasive. It's good for a once in a while deep exfoliation
I use this once a week and I love it. the scent is nice but the scrub part is always hard to get out of my brows. I like that it has nature exfoliants, not plastic.
This has been my go to scrub for years until recently. It is quite abrasive with large granules and quite a thick and creamy consistency. I loved using this n the shower before makeup and my skin would look really polished. However, in the past two years, every time I've used this scrub it has left my skin feeling drier and left more dry skin than I started with.
First of all, I love the smell!! I love the consistency of this scrub, unlike other brands this scrub actually exfoliates your skin and doesn't just rub around your face. It has helped me with scarring and brighting my face. I use it twice a week sometimes three (oops). A little bit of product goes a long way! St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos