St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,732 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I love this cleanser. The beads are my best friend. It leaves my face feeling very smooth when I'm done using it. I also think it smells really good. I would definitely buy it and use it more. I have 2 different cleansers so it is hard to decide which one I should use when.
I use this scrub a couple of times a week for the exfoliation to get deep into my pores and really clean my skin. My skin always looks and feels so soft after using it. I love this product and would definitely recommend it to anyone!
This is my number one go to cleanser! I wash my face every night ( if wearing makeup) or every three days depending! Trust me you won't see a blemish insight after using this ! It's affordable and works wondering on those blemishes
I live by this stuff. I recommend it if you have clear skin and want to maintain it. I didn't find it to do too much clearing, but did keep my face always feeling fresh. It's somewhat like an exfoliate as well. So it's a 2in1 deal!
I have used this product every day for years. It doesn't dry my skin out and it is gentle enough to use daily, but it helps prevent breakouts and makes my face feel smooth and fresh. It's inexpensive and works great. I recommend it.
This is a great product. I really like that there are natural ingredients in it. I have sensitive skin, so I use this product about once a week. It makes my skin feel so nice and soft without irritating it or drying it out. I would buy this product again.
I love this facial scrub. It seems to exfoliate my face leaving it feeling clean. The price is reasonable and you can get this product at any drug store. I use this product about 2 times a week and referred it to many of my friends
Great price , great product. I bought this about 4 years ago and I’ve been using it ever since. It leaves my skin very soft and fresh, I love how it feels after washing my face with this. Although using 2 times a week is best because it can be harsh on the skin if used a lot
It's honestly only three stars because to me it is only OKAY. I have used lots and lots of scrubs over the years so it takes a lot to impress me when it comes down to it. I didn't really like the smell either. Great brand but just and OKAY product, sorry St. Ives..
I've been using it since I was a teenager. It's a great price for what it is. However after doing. Lot of reading this scrub is really bad for your skin. It leaves little cuts that are invisible to the naked eye, on your skin. So maybe use it once a week to every two weeks.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos