St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I love this formula - I have very dry skin and need to get dry skin off from time to time this always does the trick.
I was having problems with my acne and I needed to try something new, this cleared it right up! After about two days my skin was back to normal.
Love this product so much! Leaves your skin perfect and flawless get rid of red marks! It’s affordable and you will love it as well!!
i can go without exfoliating, and the beads in this do not make my pores feel like they are getting bigger they seem to be super soft on the skin
Purchased at: Target
I’ve been using this since probably middle school so a solid 10 years. It smells amazing, does a decent job at exfoliating and gets my skin nice and cleansed. I don’t use it daily as my skin can be a bit on the dry/sensitive side but twice a week works perfectly 👍🏽
Smells amazing, feels very exfoliating, and works great! The smell is not overwhelming but very fresh. The exfoliation is not too hard or gentle, a comfortable medium. You can really feel it working immediately upon application as it cools your face off and relieves acne pain/redness. Washes off easily and smooth feeling. Works after just a couple days with redness and minor breakouts. Great with white/black heads.
Purchased at: CVS
St. Ives does it again! I cannot sing the praises enough of this product. I have only recently been using this brand for my skincare (well, my face at least), but I have been nothing short of impressed. The acne control apricot scrub really has done wonders to improve my skin. I have combination dry and oily skin, and it does a good job balancing that and working to clear out my pores and eliminate acne. Plus it smells amazing! I highly recommend you go get yourself some.
Not too rough on the skin. Smells really good and feels like it’s natural. Good price and great for those with sensitivities to harsh face washes
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos