BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Katie B.
Love using this on my face, neck and shoulders. The scrub leaves my skin feeling clean and nourished, but doesn’t irritate sensitive areas.
Olivia H.
Athens
Excellent and super affordable exfoliant. I love the smell of this product as well as the powerful yet gentle exfoliating powers.
Aida D.
Hanford, CA
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is the tired and true scrub since I 1st learned to wash my face after school. Does it work? Yes... for the most part. It cleans your face well and it scrubs but it doesn't get all the make up off and it is super rough on sensitive skin.
bunny L.
Walker
Smells great, good consistency,  but the apricot seeds are a big abrasive. It's good for a once in a while deep exfoliation
Sarah P.
Billings, MT
I adore this product. It's a great scrub and as someone who suffers from dry skin, this is perfect in helping me gain a little bit of control for that. It's gentle and it keeps my breakouts from worsening.
Stephanie G.
San Antonio
Purchased at: CVS
For some reason I feel this product makes me break out with pimples even when I didn’t have any. Has little beads inside. I’ve purchased many st Ives products always hoping for a different outcome. I wouldn’t purchase anything from this line ever again. Totally not worth it but then again maybe it’s just my skin. Everyone’s different
Louiza L.
Laguna beach, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a holy grail item for sure! This scrub has been a part of my skin care routine since I was a kid! & whenever I run out of whatever I’m exfoliating scrub I’m using at the moment, I go back to this! It’s amazing! It makes your skin feel incredibly smooth & for the price; it’s a must have!
Shala L.
Gig Harbor
My go to facial scrub. It has been great at the helping  me remove the dead skin from my face, clearing up acne and blackheads. Leaves my face refreshed and smooth.
Nadia D.
rochester, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
This really helped clear up my acne that I had. It is more of an abrasive scrub and kind of hurt when i had more scabs from acne. Overall I will use this I just recommend you to use a smaller amount.
Bianca M.
DO NOT USE THIS AS A DAILY SCRUB. This will create micro-tears that leave room for bacteria to grow. This can cause you to break out way more and it will leave your face very puffy and red. Use a thick moisturizer after you use this product. be sure to use once or twice a week.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.