St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
This has been a favorite of mine for a very long time. I’ve always loved how smooth and radiant my skin feels after using the facial scrub. I love how it smells and when I use it twice a week, it doesn’t dry my skin out. This scrub is cheap and gets the job done just like more expensive high-end facial scrubs.
Love this product. I have purchased several over the years. HOWEVER I recently discovered that St. Ives is not a cruelty free company and they DO participate in animal testing. So, I won't ever buy this product again. At least until St. Ives changes their ways!! Too bad, since this was such a fantastic drugstore product and it smells really nice.
Absolutely love this product! My face is oily, with massively big pores. This really helps exfoliate and get all the hunk out. It also helps keep my my acne at bay. I have the acne control version, with salicylic acid in it. I ran out once, and used a different cleanser and I ended up have pimple popping out in areas of my face where I never broke out. I bought the St. Ives again and it cleared up within a couple of days. Never going back. I use this every night. It is a very deep exfoliant so keep that in mind with your skin type. Overall, I definitely recommend this! And it’s super in expensive!i usually get it at Walmart. St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
This is the best face wash bt far. ITS SO refreshing and makes your face feel soft, clean and vibrant;) its affordable and wirks very well.
I gave this product four starts because I prefer the original St. Ives Apricot Scrub. I have bought this product on two different occasions and it is not bad at all. The only difference between the two is that the scrub is a little more abrasive and possibly creamier because of that.
I have always had severely oily skin and bad acne because of it. I got tired of the benzoyl peroxide products (the only thing that usually works) bleaching out my sheets and towels, so I looked for something else. I am so glad I found this scrub! I use it as a daily cleanser and it is the only thing that works for my stubborn, acne prone skin!
if you know good skin care you know this is TERRIBLE. as a licensed esthetician, I can say you should never use this on your face. apricot pits are TOO ROUGH. while it may feel like it’s working it is only making things worse
Love this stuff! The smell is great, and it is a great shower addition for exfoliation on not only your face, but legs too! Great value for the price. I did notice if I used it daily that my skin dried out a bit quicker than if I only used it once or twice a week.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos