BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Sophie V.
Waxhaw, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I do love this scrub for occasional use but I find that if I use it quick often, it makes me break out and makes my face feel dry and scratchy. I will definitely continue to use it once in awhile but not very often. Good price and good texture. Maybe other people will have better luck?
Destiny W.
Shreveport , LA
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ve been using this product for about 2 months now. I use it twice a week and I’ve really seen a big difference. My acne has gone and my skin is clear and smooth.
Leanne k.
Phoenix, AZ
I have been using this since I was in high school many many years ago. This face wash has always been one of my favorites. It’s affordable (3.50 ish) doesn’t leave my skin dry or irritated, smells yummy, and it really does clean your face really well. I will be using this for another 15 years lol
Divya J.
Somerville, MA
Purchased at: Target
I’ve been using this product for several years now and it’s one of my absolute favorites. It works wonders on my skin without being too harsh while also smelling incredible. The price also won’t break the bank which is great. One of the products I always have on hand. Would highly recommend.
Amy B.
Wellington, FL
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
I have been using St. Ives apricot scrub for as long as I can remember. I use it when I feel like I really need a deep facial cleanse. I buy it at Target, CVS, but they have the best deal at BJ’s wholesale club. Especially, since my husband and I both use it. I prefer to buy it in larger quantities.
Nayelli A.
Cibolo, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this product for about a month maybe & it has helped my skin. I use it every three or two days. My skin is so sensitive I have to be careful using this. Other than that it’s great & I love the smell
Monica Q.
Salinas, CA
Purchased at: Target
I love the st Ives scrubs, I’ve used almost every single one they make! They exfoliate great, are a great price and leave you skin so refreshed and clean! They range from gentle to extreme exfoliation so you can find just the right amount for your skin type/needs. The acne control has acne treatment built in so it requires moisturizer After use but works great and with proper moisturization it’s safe for everyday use.
Valentina A.
Very great product for the price. I really like that this scrub is completely natural and paraben free. I do find it interesting that the rest of St. Ive's scrubs are not, however I would like to see them one day completely change towards an environmentally friendly, organic branding.
Valery L.
chicago, IL
I love how this face scrub works to exfoliate my skin.  It is clean and leaves my face feeling fresh.  The smell of the product is nice, but not overpowering.  It's a gentle exfoliator that I've used for years.
Brenda T.
Pensacola, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I gave this product four starts because I prefer the original St. Ives Apricot Scrub. I have bought this product on two different occasions and it is not bad at all. The only difference between the two is that the scrub is a little more abrasive and possibly creamier because of that.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.