BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Aubrey H.
Fort Collins, CO
This product worked great for my brother but it did nothing for me. I feel like you have to have a specific skin type in order for this product to work well. It’s slightly harsh as it is a scrub. It hurt more than it seemed to clean.
zsanique c.
Chandler, AZ
A product that I've used for a long time, its great for fast action blemish relief. it is not very harsh and doesn't dry out your face. for sure one of my go tos for anything I need to help with any blemishes. I will always recommend this and definitely buy again for myself.
Janelle P.
Lancaster, PA
Affordable, fragrant, and really effective, this product is the perfect exfoliator for oily, blackhead prone skin. I love to use this once a week and it really softens and wakes up my skin. Look no further for your exfoliating needs!
Kaylee S.
This used to be my favorite face wash. They've changed something in it and I'm kind of disappointed in it. It no longer makes my face feel clean and I have break outs when I use it even though it's "blemish control". I wouldn't recommend this to somebody with sensitive skin.
Antoinette G.
Ventura , CA
I live by this stuff. I recommend it if you have clear skin and want to maintain it. I didn't find it to do too much clearing, but did keep my face always feeling fresh. It's somewhat like an exfoliate as well. So it's a 2in1 deal!
Savannah H.
Lancaster, CA
Loveeeee! Favorite face exfoliant of all time! I have purchased over and over. The smell is amazing for starters. It is not too harsh on the face. I use it every time I take off my makeup. Really helps keep my face clean and clear!
Mary L.
Evansville, IN
I use this scrub a couple of times a week for the exfoliation to get deep into my pores and really clean my skin. My skin always looks and feels so soft after using it. I love this product and would definitely recommend it to anyone!
Kayla C.
Cincinnati , OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love the smell of this face wash. It gently exfoliates the skin and leaves your skin feeling clean and fresh. The flip top on this product makes it quick and easy to use. I would recommend this product to a friend and will continue to use this product myself in the future.
stephanie T.
Edinburg
Great price , great product. I bought this about 4 years ago and I’ve been using it ever since. It leaves my skin very soft and fresh, I love how it feels after washing my face with this. Although using 2 times a week is best because it can be harsh on the skin if used a lot
Rachel P.
This scrub has been my go to exfoliator for YEARS, I can't even imagine a time where I didn't use this product. The beads are finely milled, it is gentle but tough on grime, and so satisfying to feel on your face. I will continue to use this scrub and I highly recommend it!
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.