BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
spencer m.
BEST FACE WASH EVER! I say this because personally, I am a big fan of the face scrubs opposed to the wash.  I like when there is scrubby beads in face wash because that's when I feel the actual cleaning happening.  When there are no scrubby beads inside, it feels like I'm putting lotion on my face and no cleaning is being done.
Victoria N.
I think to use this product when I feel my skin is getting a little dull. It makes my skin feel nice and smooth after using it and I think it smells nice too. I think St. Ives is a very good value and that this product is a staple to have around. I would definitely repurchase.
Amor C.
I totally love this face scrub!!! This was a staple in y skin care while growing up! It helped me so much!!! If it weren't for this face scrub I don't know how bad my teen break outs would have been. This stuff is truly amazing and I love the smell. I highly recommend it!
Miranda A.
awesome product, exfoliates and gets rid of all the dead skin and build-up in your pores. smells nice and truly works. i've bought tubs of this, and it's super cheap which is a plus.. definitely a part of my every day skincare routine!
Ashley P.
Harker Heights, TX
I love this scrub especially because of how it leaves my skin feeling after I use it. The tiny granules take off all of my dead skin and leave my face feeling extremely soft. I especially love it because it doesn't dry my skin out like a lot of other anti blemish scrubs do.
Han Y.
I use this everyday, I like the microbeads feels and leaves my face feeling clean after using heavy makeup, I don't see any difference on my blemishes though. I recommend this to everyone looking for a budget friendly everyday facial cleanser
Molly B.
Draper
I love feeling fresh after using this cleanser. Pretty abrasive, but I like my cleansers like that. I used this for 8-10 years. Nice packaging, but nothing fancy. Usually got aft Walmart, but I like that I you can get it at most stores. Could have a little nice for packaging.
Rachel P.
This scrub has been my go to exfoliator for YEARS, I can't even imagine a time where I didn't use this product. The beads are finely milled, it is gentle but tough on grime, and so satisfying to feel on your face. I will continue to use this scrub and I highly recommend it!
Kathryn M.
This was my jam back in middle school. I've recently rediscovered it, and I remember what the hype is about. It feels SOOOO good! In between gentle and harsh because of the exfoliation beads. Will continue to buy this in the future!
Antoinette G.
Ventura , CA
I live by this stuff. I recommend it if you have clear skin and want to maintain it. I didn't find it to do too much clearing, but did keep my face always feeling fresh. It's somewhat like an exfoliate as well. So it's a 2in1 deal!
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.