St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I totally love this face scrub!!! This was a staple in y skin care while growing up! It helped me so much!!! If it weren't for this face scrub I don't know how bad my teen break outs would have been. This stuff is truly amazing and I love the smell. I highly recommend it!
I have been using this product for 4 years, I only use it every other day and I always make sure to moisturize with a cream or lotion after using this. I love this product because it helps make my face soft and smooth, eliminates blackheads and other impurities.
I love feeling fresh after using this cleanser. Pretty abrasive, but I like my cleansers like that. I used this for 8-10 years. Nice packaging, but nothing fancy. Usually got aft Walmart, but I like that I you can get it at most stores. Could have a little nice for packaging.
The best exfoliater ive used. Leaves my skin very soft and dewy and smooth and moisturized. Fades acne scars over time and really combats acne overnight. You can buy this at any shopping center and it is very affordable for the amount.
awesome product, exfoliates and gets rid of all the dead skin and build-up in your pores. smells nice and truly works. i've bought tubs of this, and it's super cheap which is a plus.. definitely a part of my every day skincare routine!
Love love love this. It's gentle enough for everyday use, but is good to deep clean your face and get rid of acne/blackheads. You can buy this at any drugstore so it's easy to find/replace. I actually love all of the St. Ives products I've tried so I'm always interested in trying new products from them. Always gentle and effective.
I know everyone loves this product but I work for a Dermatologist and this is literally the worst scrub for your skin! We call it the sandpaper of scrubs because you are literally etching your skin when you use this. If you use it please find something else like a microscrub.
I love this product! When I first started getting acne this cleared my skin up in days it was the best thing ever! I always grab this at the store! I also love how it truly feels exfoliating and like it is doing the job for your skin!
I think to use this product when I feel my skin is getting a little dull. It makes my skin feel nice and smooth after using it and I think it smells nice too. I think St. Ives is a very good value and that this product is a staple to have around. I would definitely repurchase.
I have been using St. Ives Blemish Control for years! It helped keep my skin clear during pregnancy and the months of hormone imbalances that follow. It is not too harsh on your skin, meaning you can use it every day. I would love other scents, but Apricot is just fine.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos