BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
🦄 C.
Conyers
My skin breaks a lot so I use this and 2 other face scrubs that I will tag throughout my week but this Acne face scrub leaves my face feeling fresh and soft. After about 10 minutes my face does dry out so I always go in with Vitamin E Oil or 100% pure Shea Butter and both work beautifully for my scars.
St. Ives Radiant Skin Pink Lemonade & Mandarin Orange Scrub

Freeman 4-in-1 Apple Cider Vinegar Foaming Clay Mask
Anna-Lee P.
Bethel, CT
For the most part this product really works. I can see a difference when I stop using it for a couple days! I love that the grittiness doesn’t go away after scrubbing a little bit like other products. Smells good and works well.
Ashlee C.
York, SC
I love this product! First product I have tried from this brand and it worked wonders! My skin was so clear after religious use and would definitely purchase again! The exfoliation is very nice as well. I recommend it to anyone!
Sydney A.
Willmar, MN
This is a deep exfoliating scrub. This product is awesome. It works well and smells amazing. St. Ives skin care products always work really good for me. I have a mixture of oily-dry skin and will break out occasionally. I recommend trying this.
Darby B.
Great Falls, MT
I absolutely love my St. Ives exfoliators. This one in particular tho is not too harsh on the skin to where I feel like I've ever over used it but it has enough texture to really get rid my my dead skin. I use this probably twice a week (morning or night depending) and I use their pink one as well for a more gentle scrub. I have gone thru a number of this product but it also lasts a great while! I will always purchase this product!
Shanzay A.
chester , VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
・・・
St. Ives Acne control Apricot Scrub 🌸
I have previously been using the St Ives apricot scrub and love it 🌸
Lately my skin has been acting crazy so I thought of giving this a try! .
People with acne prone skin, this product is for youu! 🌚 This is a mild exfoliant and leaves my skin feeling super fresh, cleansed and glowing. Does not dry my skin. It smells great too!
I use it twice a week since it is very mild and suits me perfectly. It's perfect for those who cannot use harsh exfoliants on their skin. 👍🏻
Would I repurchase? 💯
Would I recommend to you? 💯
Which is your favourite exfoliator? Let me know below ☺
Picture source: Pinterest
#beautyblogger #productreview #stivesscrub #acnecontrolscrub #instadaily ##bloggergram #bloggersofinstagram #pakistanibloggerdiaries #skincare #exfoliate #acnecontrol #pinterest #skincarefreak #skincareregime #skincarehaul #mildexfoliant #weeklyskincareroutine #summerskincare #skincareproducts #drugstorehaul
Henessys G.
Purchased at: Target
I am currently still using this product, I’ve been using it for over a month now and it is amazing !!!! I suffer from frequent pimples on my cheeks and it has helped them go away and also the disappearance of the acne marks !
Rachel A.
Pittsburgh
Yes, yes, yes! This is my all-time favorite cleanser! The St. Ive's Blemish Control Apricot Scrub not only smells and feels great, but it works like magic. I've had stubborn acne since long before puberty and this is the only wash/scrub That's ever both worked and left my skin still feeling moisturized and refreshed. I always recommend this product to my friends and I highly recommend it to anybody considering a new face scrub now.
Dara W.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This eve berkot's Scrub by st. Ives smells so good and is great for sensitive skin. I use this about once a week all my skin because it is so sensitive. This helps me to remove dead skin and gently exfoliate my face. I love the lights end of the apricot which does not irritate my very sensitive skin St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub
Abigail J.
Waynesboro, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've used St Ives scrubs before but this one definitely seems like it is more for someone that has acne because I feel like I get a way deeper clean. I'll be purchasing this one only from now on.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.