BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Angelica C.
Suisun City, CA
This scrub is amazing!! I’ve been purchasing it for years and every time I run out I go and buy more. It’s a little harsh on the face so I wouldn’t recommend as a daily cleanser but it works wonders to exfoliate your face when it’s feeling rough! I use it about 2-3 times a week.
Amber L.
I like this face scrub and how my face feels after using it. It dries my face out very badly if I use it more than once a week I can use it on my nose more often than that but tends to make my face peel if I use it more than once a week.
Megan M.
Saint Joseph, IL
This is a really harsh exfoliator. The little granules of walnut shells are really abrasive and can harm your skin. Also made me breakout. I wouldn't recommend. Get a more gentle exfoliator because otherwise you're doing damage your skin.
Sarah H.
Fergus Falls, MN
I've used this Scrub for about a decade now, since I was 16. I swear by this stuff, and my skin doesn't feel the same if I don't use it. I don't feel like it is too harsh. It is my go to, most repurchased item. Highly, highly recommend.
Krissan Z.
Enfield, CT
I was using this for the longest time and thought it was helping my skin but it wasn't. The exfoliation is way too strong and actually can create microtears that allow bacteria in which means breakouts. I always had bumps on my forehead that I thought were from not drinking enough water but once I stopped using this cleanser they went away almost immediately
Nani W.
Riverside, CA
Left my skin feeling polished and prepped. I just moisturized and didn't feel the need to wear a primer when doing my makeup after scrubbing with this. The grounds are VERY small. Be careful not to scrub too hard or it can be painful. Those with sensitive skin I don't recommend.
Kezzekiah B.
Bountiful, UT
I love using this to scrub the dead skin off my face and to help clean out my blackheads. I also use it on my body to exfoliate my skin so I don't get any weird bumps. It has the perfect amount of roughness to make your skin super soft and smooth. I also find that it's not drying.
Marybell K.
I love using the St. Ives Apricot Scrub. It does a great job of scrubbing my face. It leaves my face feeling so clean n fresh. It has helped with my blemishes. I haven't had a blemish in years! I highly recommend this facial scrub. St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub
Angelize C.
Wimauma, FL
This product has worked wonders on my skin the past few months I've been using it! I've heard great reviews from all my friends and decided to give it a shot. This along side the blackhead clearing scrub, my skin has never looked better!
Ashleigh W.
Interlaken
I have been using this product for years and I swear by it. It exfoliates and smooths my skin leaving it even and soft. I feel like it helps brighten my complexion and the best part is that it doesn't make me break out and in fact helps with any blemish problems I might be having.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.