St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,729 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
This scrub is amazing!! I’ve been purchasing it for years and every time I run out I go and buy more. It’s a little harsh on the face so I wouldn’t recommend as a daily cleanser but it works wonders to exfoliate your face when it’s feeling rough! I use it about 2-3 times a week.
I broke out big time with this produce. I typically try to finish out the bottle before moving on to a new brand, but I couldn't get through it. It left my skin extremely oily and the scrub clogged up my pores. Smells great but just didn't work out for me.
Love it. I use the scrub about 3 times a week to help get all the dirt and grind that are clogging my face. Doing a scrubbing for the face is actually good for the skin; help get rid of dead skin, dirt and help your skincare absorb better. My face feels so clean each time I use it.
I have been using this product for years and I swear by it. It exfoliates and smooths my skin leaving it even and soft. I feel like it helps brighten my complexion and the best part is that it doesn't make me break out and in fact helps with any blemish problems I might be having.
I like this face scrub and how my face feels after using it. It dries my face out very badly if I use it more than once a week I can use it on my nose more often than that but tends to make my face peel if I use it more than once a week.
I️ felt like this product was a little bit too harsh on my skin. A lot of people seem to love it but I’ve recently switched to chemical exfoliation so I️ probably wouldn’t reach for this again. I️ like that it is quite affordable though.
I've used this Scrub for about a decade now, since I was 16. I swear by this stuff, and my skin doesn't feel the same if I don't use it. I don't feel like it is too harsh. It is my go to, most repurchased item. Highly, highly recommend.
This is my go to cleanser for sure! I love how it makes my skin feel! Simple packaging, great price, and super effective! I absolutely love this product, I use it all the time! I don't think there is anything about this that I don't like, except I wish there was more in a bottle.
I was using this for the longest time and thought it was helping my skin but it wasn't. The exfoliation is way too strong and actually can create microtears that allow bacteria in which means breakouts. I always had bumps on my forehead that I thought were from not drinking enough water but once I stopped using this cleanser they went away almost immediately
CLASSIC. this have saved me time and time again whenever I've wanted to feel pampered. i got this at target and i had heard so many great things about it and i knew i needed it, that was 5 years ago and I'm still a loyal lover. everyone needs this
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos