BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Angelica C.
Suisun City, CA
This scrub is amazing!! I’ve been purchasing it for years and every time I run out I go and buy more. It’s a little harsh on the face so I wouldn’t recommend as a daily cleanser but it works wonders to exfoliate your face when it’s feeling rough! I use it about 2-3 times a week.
Sam C.
I broke out big time with this produce.  I typically try to finish out the bottle before moving on to a new brand, but I couldn't get through it.  It left my skin extremely oily and the scrub clogged up my pores.  Smells great but just didn't work out for me.
Mable C.
San Leandro, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Love it. I use the scrub about 3 times a week to help get all the dirt and grind that are clogging my face. Doing a scrubbing for the face is actually good for the skin; help get rid of dead skin, dirt and help your skincare absorb better. My face feels so clean each time I use it.
Ashleigh W.
Interlaken
I have been using this product for years and I swear by it. It exfoliates and smooths my skin leaving it even and soft. I feel like it helps brighten my complexion and the best part is that it doesn't make me break out and in fact helps with any blemish problems I might be having.
Amber L.
I like this face scrub and how my face feels after using it. It dries my face out very badly if I use it more than once a week I can use it on my nose more often than that but tends to make my face peel if I use it more than once a week.
Michelle N.
Anaheim, CA
I️ felt like this product was a little bit too harsh on my skin. A lot of people seem to love it but I’ve recently switched to chemical exfoliation so I️ probably wouldn’t reach for this again. I️ like that it is quite affordable though.
Sarah H.
Fergus Falls, MN
I've used this Scrub for about a decade now, since I was 16. I swear by this stuff, and my skin doesn't feel the same if I don't use it. I don't feel like it is too harsh. It is my go to, most repurchased item. Highly, highly recommend.
Karina C.
This is my go to cleanser for sure! I love how it makes my skin feel! Simple packaging, great price, and super effective! I absolutely love this product, I use it all the time! I don't think there is anything about this that I don't like, except I wish there was more in a bottle.
Krissan Z.
Enfield, CT
I was using this for the longest time and thought it was helping my skin but it wasn't. The exfoliation is way too strong and actually can create microtears that allow bacteria in which means breakouts. I always had bumps on my forehead that I thought were from not drinking enough water but once I stopped using this cleanser they went away almost immediately
Kimberly L.
Whittier , CA
CLASSIC. this have saved me time and time again whenever I've wanted to feel pampered. i got this at target and i had heard so many great things about it and i knew i needed it, that was 5 years ago and I'm still a loyal lover. everyone needs this
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.