St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,744 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
It is a very good product, although I do wish it hydrated my skin more and exfoliated a little more. It is good for the price and you can usually find everything at the drugstore on sale. I would recommend if you have normal or oily skin for dry skin we need more hydration than this provides. Good product just not really for dry skin!
I live by this product. I have been using it for over a decade. It keeps my face clear. I very rarely have acne. I can either contribute it to this or to genes, But I feel like the two might be working together. It exfoliates. It cleans. It smells great. I hope they never get rid of it.
I love this product. I feel like it really gets deep down in my pores and exfoliates really well. The price is definitely reasonable and I will definitely repurchase this in the near future. I recommend this to someone who is looking to exfoliate without drying out their skin.
I've kept a bottle of this stuff on hand at all times since high school. It's not something I use every day, since my skin doesn't love being exfoliated all the time, but I pull it out when I get the occasional breakout and it helps me kick the zits quick without drying out my skin.
I really recommend this scrub! I think it is very effective. Leaves your face feeling fresh and smooth. Has a harsh texture, but feels nice to scrub gently on face. It also smells very nice. I would highly recommend this product because it does control my acne on my sensitive skin.
This is my favorite for a little exfoliation while combating any breakouts I have. I use this a few times a week to really deep clean my skin and treat breakouts at the same time. I love the scent. It's never too harsh on my sensitive skin
This is my go to scrub I use almost everyday. My faces tends to break out easily if I don't use a gritty scrub a couple times a week and this does the job perfectly leaving my skin baby smooth. The salicylic acid also helps with acne as well
I've been using the regular apricot scrub since I was a teenager! My older sister out me on to it! I started using this one. It met my expectations same as original. Love how clean my face feels. I always recommend to other! It's my go to!
I received this face wash from Influenster and hadn't used st. Ives before then. Turned out really liking it after using it a few times. Not sure I would personally buy it again but only because I have other products I like more. Great scrub for a great price and it smells good too!
Great exfoliate for the face. Helps with oil control. Only face scrub I use weekly. Best use 2-3 times a week. Doesn't dry out the face or leave any residue. I will definitely buy again. I recommend anyone that wants to work on their skin.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos