BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Kayla M.
Danvers, MA
This product has served me well for YEARS. I have really sensitive skin and a lot of face cleaners cause me to break out in hives. I'm so happy with this product and it exfoliates without being too harsh. One of my all time favorite products.
Jennifer S.
West Allis, WI
This is my extremely affordable ride or die way to exfoliate my skin and slough off all the dead skin without being too harsh. I always have backups of this in my medicine cabinet and its so easy to find at drugstores, target, walmart, and even grocery stores carry it!
Stephanie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This exfoliate isn't bad or amazing. I would still recommend this product if you're a beginner at exfoliating. It isn't gentle on your skin so please do not rub super hard on your face. Exfoliating is meant to be gentle. I've used better exfoliating products but for a drugstore, this is one of the best ones.
Maria S.
Dayton, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
There aren't many, or maybe any products I have used consistently since I was in high school for my skin but I just can't live without this scrub!! It seriously exfoliates and makes my skin feel so fresh and clean. I need to always have it on vacation, at home, anywhere I go I need this scrub!!
Cami N.
Claremont
smell is very nice. My skin feels softer everytime I used. Cheap alternative. Recommend using twice per week.  A little goes a long way. The tube lasts me more than six months with regular use. Easy to find at Walmart or target. Love it!
Paola P.
Bridgeview
This Scrub is really good  ! I know it from Poland. St. Ives Scrub working amazing ! I really love it and I'm using it from 2 years. My skin is always clean after use. It's really gentle and smells insane ! I highly recommend :)
Izzy c.
This was always in my house growing up. First and foremost a good buy for it's pricepoint. It has exfoliating beads, but they aren't harsh. I eventually had to move on to different products because my skin started to develoo acne again, but if you find it works for you, it's a good buy
Alyssa J.
It is a very good product, although I do wish it hydrated my skin more and exfoliated a little more. It is good for the price and you can usually find everything at the drugstore on sale. I would recommend if you have normal or oily skin for dry skin we need more hydration than this provides. Good product just not really for dry skin!
Beth R.
I live by this product. I have been using it for over a decade. It keeps my face clear. I very rarely have acne. I can either contribute it to this or to genes, But I feel like the two might be working together. It exfoliates. It cleans. It smells great. I hope they never get rid of it.
Sam S.
Shippensburg, PA
I love this product. I feel like it really gets deep down in my pores and exfoliates really well. The price is definitely reasonable and I will definitely repurchase this in the near future. I recommend this to someone who is looking to exfoliate without drying out their skin.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.