St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,729 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
This product has served me well for YEARS. I have really sensitive skin and a lot of face cleaners cause me to break out in hives. I'm so happy with this product and it exfoliates without being too harsh. One of my all time favorite products.
This is my extremely affordable ride or die way to exfoliate my skin and slough off all the dead skin without being too harsh. I always have backups of this in my medicine cabinet and its so easy to find at drugstores, target, walmart, and even grocery stores carry it!
This exfoliate isn't bad or amazing. I would still recommend this product if you're a beginner at exfoliating. It isn't gentle on your skin so please do not rub super hard on your face. Exfoliating is meant to be gentle. I've used better exfoliating products but for a drugstore, this is one of the best ones.
There aren't many, or maybe any products I have used consistently since I was in high school for my skin but I just can't live without this scrub!! It seriously exfoliates and makes my skin feel so fresh and clean. I need to always have it on vacation, at home, anywhere I go I need this scrub!!
smell is very nice. My skin feels softer everytime I used. Cheap alternative. Recommend using twice per week. A little goes a long way. The tube lasts me more than six months with regular use. Easy to find at Walmart or target. Love it!
This Scrub is really good ! I know it from Poland. St. Ives Scrub working amazing ! I really love it and I'm using it from 2 years. My skin is always clean after use. It's really gentle and smells insane ! I highly recommend :)
This was always in my house growing up. First and foremost a good buy for it's pricepoint. It has exfoliating beads, but they aren't harsh. I eventually had to move on to different products because my skin started to develoo acne again, but if you find it works for you, it's a good buy
It is a very good product, although I do wish it hydrated my skin more and exfoliated a little more. It is good for the price and you can usually find everything at the drugstore on sale. I would recommend if you have normal or oily skin for dry skin we need more hydration than this provides. Good product just not really for dry skin!
I live by this product. I have been using it for over a decade. It keeps my face clear. I very rarely have acne. I can either contribute it to this or to genes, But I feel like the two might be working together. It exfoliates. It cleans. It smells great. I hope they never get rid of it.
I love this product. I feel like it really gets deep down in my pores and exfoliates really well. The price is definitely reasonable and I will definitely repurchase this in the near future. I recommend this to someone who is looking to exfoliate without drying out their skin.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos