St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,746 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
OMFGG, look no jokes aside, My skin is super sensitive and I constantly break out, but this stuff helps sooo much I probably use it 2-3 times a day and sleep w/ it through the night and wash it off in the morning and BAM 💥 you see results 👀 it controls the break out. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND
I love this facial cleanser. Smells amazing and there are different exfoliating levels that you can choose from to match your skin type. Doesn't leave any type of residue. Very good value no matter where you purchase it from. I will buy again.
Even though I left my teen years behind a LONG time ago I still get that monthly blemish and by using the blemish control apricot scrub I feel like I am literally working the ick away. My skin looks pink and fresh and my skin feels like it's a new layer of clean.
CAN I JUST SAY HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS STUFF!!! OMG I STARTED TO USE THIS WHEN I WAS YOUNGER AND IT CAME IN CONTAINER AND I STILL FIND IT FROM TIME TO TIME. THIS IS GOOD TO USE ALL YEAR ROUND BUT I LOVE TO USE IT WHEN I GET BAD SUNBURN AND ITS CLEARING AWAY AND YOU GET STUCK WITH ALL THE FLAKY SKIN
This product does a good job of exfoliating my skin but there are a lot of bad things about it. First of all, it’s terrible for your skin. The ingredients in it are horrible. It’s also very bad for the environment. Overall, not a good product to put on your skin or for the environment.
This exfoliate isn't bad or amazing. I would still recommend this product if you're a beginner at exfoliating. It isn't gentle on your skin so please do not rub super hard on your face. Exfoliating is meant to be gentle. I've used better exfoliating products but for a drugstore, this is one of the best ones.
It is a great product. It keeps my face blemish free and feeling smooth. When I do get a blemish, I use this stuff and it goes away almost immediately. It also clears my skin and I barely have any dark marks, This stuff is very inexpensive. I would most definitely recommend to others.
I have used this scrub for years and years, and it has never failed me. It seems to be the best scrub out there where other fancier scrubs have failed. It is an amazing value and leaves your face exfoliated and cleansed, but if you use a lot of products it may dry your skin out.
Ugh i love this so much, i have it in my shower always. It does the job. I love the little beads in it for that extra fresh scrub. It helps a lot to remove my dry skin, and make my skin healthy and glowing again. Also i really love the smell of it. I use it literally everyday. Love it.
I used to be so prone to breakouts and had not so great skin prior to finding St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub. Now, it is the only face wash I use. I really feel my face to be clean post use and my skin is hardly ever dry or tight after either. I even brought it abroad with me for 6 months-- I don't trust anything else. I've recommended it to my boyfriend and even he now uses it! LOVE it.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos