St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
Cleanses, treats blemishes, and exfoliates. Everything you need in a cleanser, super gentle on the skin. I use it about two-three times a week only because of the exfoliate scrubs, I have dry skin and wouldn't want to aggravate it, but overall I love.
I have used this product for many years now. I buy it at Wal-Mart. I like the way it feels on my skin as I use it. It does a tremendous job at helping to keep my skin clear. I love the packaging, but even if it had a plain package I would continue to use it. It's that good!!!!!
This Scrub is great and even though I dont have many break outs I still used this Scrub on My Face from time to time it left My skin smooth and removed the dull looking skin . I am a long time user of this product , there is no room for improvement .
St. Ives is really all I use because it's always worked for me. I usually use it before i shampoo, then after I shampoo, and a final time after putting in conditioner. I leave it on as a mask while I do my other shower stuff and then rinse off.
Ummm IIt was OK not something I’m going to run out and buy again I just happen to get it as a gift and grabbed it to clean my face with it is however something that’s at drugstores that’s fairly cheap. So be good for someone who’s younger that doesn’t have a lot of money to invest in skin care
This product is just amazing! You feel it working when you put it on! If you rub this product it can scratch you face a little but you feel it working!! It comes in a cute bottle with an apricot on it. It cost about $3.52! For what it works it is not pricey at all! I highly recommend!
I have been using this product for years. It is my holy grail, without it I notice my skin is rougher and dull. I exfoliate 2x a week and it works amazing. I have dry sensitive skin and it does not dry it out if I stick to my regular routine. I am aware of the lawsuit but it works for me.
A great option for a deep exfoliation that's not harsh. I can't use the product on a daily basis because I have very sensitive skin, but it does a wonderful job of clearing out dead skin and gunk on a weekly basis to prep skin for moisturizing treatments!
This cleanser was too harsh for my skin. If you use this only use it once a week. This product also made me breakout even though it claims to help clear breakouts. I liked the smell but the product itself didn't work with my skin type. St. Ives has other face washes that are much better.
This product works pretty well as an exfoliator but it left my skin dry. It smells pretty good so that's one of the better aspects of it. I know St Ives had other products so maybe I'll try out some of those. I recently got a body lotion in the mail so I'll report back once I try it out!
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos