BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Casandra A.
El Paso, TX
Cleanses, treats blemishes, and exfoliates. Everything you need in a cleanser, super gentle on the skin. I use it about two-three times a week only because of the exfoliate scrubs, I have dry skin and wouldn't want to aggravate it, but overall I love.
Juanita W.
Murphysboro, IL
I have used this product for many years now.  I buy it at Wal-Mart. I like the way it feels on my skin as I use it. It does a tremendous job at helping to keep my skin clear. I love the packaging, but even if it had a plain package I would continue to use it. It's that good!!!!!
Margo L.
Woodland, CA
This Scrub is great and even though I dont have many break outs I still used this Scrub on My Face from time to time it left My skin smooth and removed the dull looking skin . I am a long time user of this product , there is no room for improvement .
Genesis H.
St. Ives is really all I use because it's always worked for me. I usually use it before i shampoo, then after I shampoo, and a final time after putting in conditioner. I leave it on as a mask while I do my other shower stuff and then rinse off.
Nicci J.
Girard , OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Ummm IIt was OK not something I’m going to run out and buy again I just happen to get it as a gift and grabbed it to clean my face with it is however something that’s at drugstores that’s fairly cheap. So be good for someone who’s younger that doesn’t have a lot of money to invest in skin care
Tiffany V.
This product is just amazing! You feel it working when you put it on! If you rub this product it can scratch you face a little but you feel it working!! It comes in a cute bottle with an apricot on it. It cost about $3.52! For what it works it is not pricey at all! I highly recommend!
Rayah P.
Midlothian
I have been using this product for years. It is my holy grail, without it I notice my skin is rougher and dull. I exfoliate 2x a week and it works amazing. I have dry sensitive skin and it does not dry it out if I stick to my regular routine. I am aware of the lawsuit but it works for me.
Beckie S.
Mclean, VA
A great option for a deep exfoliation that's not harsh. I can't use the product on a daily basis because I have very sensitive skin, but it does a wonderful job of clearing out dead skin and gunk on a weekly basis to prep skin for moisturizing treatments!
Bailey S.
This cleanser was too harsh for my skin. If you use this only use it once a week. This product also made me breakout even though it claims to help clear breakouts. I liked the smell but the product itself didn't work with my skin type. St. Ives has other face washes that are much better.
Zuldemar M.
Las Vegas
This product works pretty well as an exfoliator but it left my skin dry. It smells pretty good so that's one of the better aspects of it. I know St Ives had other products so maybe I'll try out some of those. I recently got a body lotion in the mail so I'll report back once I try it out!
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.