St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,746 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
this is my favorite and only face wash that I use!! I love the smell and how amazing it cleans my face!! It really helps when I have a break out - I love how smooth it is to apply, not harsh like other face scrubs! Will continue to get this product
I've always loved St.Ives brand! This one has a pleasant natural smell to it. It definitely exfoliates your skin WELL.. You have to be careful if you have sensitive skin because I used it more than once a week and it dried out my face. Other than that it's an affordable product that does the job
I love this product! This was the first brand of scrub I ever used and it's absolute made me want more scrubs! It's very effective and makes my skins feel smooth and soft after! I'd defiantly recommend this to anyone in the market for a new scrub!
Este producto es maravilloso, fue el primer exfoliante que utilice y aun me encanta, te deja la piel super limpia y super suave. Su aroma te hace sentir en un spa. Lo mejor es que lo encuentras en cualquier tienda o farmacia. Lo recomiendo 1000x1000
I am a huge fan of this scrub! My face feels squeaky clean and refreshed after using this. It also smells awesome. It's a bit gritty,so don't use it on open wounds, (like zits that you couldn't leave alone!) But other than that, it's a great product
I love this scrub! It helps cleanse my skin and remove old dead skin while clearing my pores. This product is effective and has significantly cut down on the breakouts I have. I use this product on a daily basis now. Highly recommend this product.
LOVE LOVE LOVE this face wash. It makes your face feel amazing and it is extremely gentle. It comes in a cute little tube and is very effective at removing dead skin and even helping to tighten pores. I would definitely recommend to other people.
The large granules in this scrub are too harsh for the face, pulling the skin as opposed to truly exfoliating and eliminating dry skin. After using for several months, I noticed little difference in my acne, brightness of skin, and texture.
This is my absolute favorite cleanser, the exfoliating power it this product is the best. It always leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. It removes all the mast dirt and dead skin that's left on my face after a long day. And it smells amazing. By far the best face product I have used.
This product works pretty well as an exfoliator but it left my skin dry. It smells pretty good so that's one of the better aspects of it. I know St Ives had other products so maybe I'll try out some of those. I recently got a body lotion in the mail so I'll report back once I try it out!
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos