St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,746 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I've always loved St.Ives brand! This one has a pleasant natural smell to it. It definitely exfoliates your skin WELL.. You have to be careful if you have sensitive skin because I used it more than once a week and it dried out my face. Other than that it's an affordable product that does the job
I loved this product when I first started using it but now I feel it is not as effective. Maybe my skin needs have changed. It's a great value for the price as far as the amount of product there is. However it does not seem to help with oily skin.
This product smelled really nice but I don't think it really made any pimples go away. Maybe it was a little to gentle. It was a good price. It was my first time using it so I would be open to trying it again. However I wouldn't recommend to others.
St.Ives is on of my the best drugstore products for skincare. Their stuff is legit. It not only helps with blemishes but it leaves your skin feeling butter soft. I dont mean butter soft as in greasy but butter soft as in super smooth. I have a ton of St.Ive prodcuts and I will continue to purchase
I love using the apricot scrub after a long day of wearing make up. It digs deep and pulls out the extras my make up removing wipes missed and I love how smooth my skin feels afterwards. The best part about it is that a little bit goes a long way!
I am a huge fan of this scrub! My face feels squeaky clean and refreshed after using this. It also smells awesome. It's a bit gritty,so don't use it on open wounds, (like zits that you couldn't leave alone!) But other than that, it's a great product
When I bought this product, I was excited because I had used a sample and loved it. However, when using it and rinsing off my face, I noticed the beads did not dissolve or anything. Upon closer inspection I came to see the beads were plastic, which is horrible for animals, but also your pipes.
this is my favorite and only face wash that I use!! I love the smell and how amazing it cleans my face!! It really helps when I have a break out - I love how smooth it is to apply, not harsh like other face scrubs! Will continue to get this product
This is such a good facial cleanser. It exfoliates while still being gentle on my sensitive skin. So far, it has proven to be very effective for me. It's also super easy to find, I just got it at Target. I would definitely buy it again. My only complaint is that it can be a little expensive.
I love this product! This was the first brand of scrub I ever used and it's absolute made me want more scrubs! It's very effective and makes my skins feel smooth and soft after! I'd defiantly recommend this to anyone in the market for a new scrub!
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos