BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Jordan C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I first tried this when I was younger & I had HORRIBLE results. It could be because I was also on prescription topical acne medication at the time. For best results with acne products, I've found It's very important to A) Not over-exfoliate your skin B) Not use too much acne medication (internal pills or external treatments/scrubs/creams etc. at once) and C). To stay out of direct sunlight when using acne treatments (the sun WILL irritate your skin & cause hyperpigmentation, I've learned this firsthand). This scrub contains acne medication for anyone wondering (it contains 2% salicylic acid).

I'm 24 now & I have combination dry/oily skin. My face has dry patches on my cheeks, forehead & nose with hormonal acne breakouts on my chin, neck & shoulders. I've found that I get great results if I use this product 3 times a week (no more than that or it's an overkill & my face gets really red & dry). This is also perfect for sensitive skin because it's oil free & hypo-allergenic meaning it has no dyes (but I personally think it smells a tad strange, so I rated it a B). It's made from 100% natural exfoliants (so no weird fake beads/granules). All in all a great product for a good price!
I have a long and wonderful relationship with this scrub. I have used it every day since I was nine years old! I have used both the regular and the blemish formula. It has changed packaging over the years, but it always looks fresh and spa like. I would highly recommend this product to everyone. They literally make a gentle, regular, and blemish formula. It works great and my skin always looks healthy and radiant.
Brooklyn B.
This is one of my favorite facial scrubs. I do prefer the green tea one over the apricot but they both work just as good. They help to exfoliate the skin and leaves it feeling extra clean and soft. This is definitely a holy grail and is super cheap!
Alexa P.
Livonia
Love love love this product!!! Cleans my skin and keep it fresh without drying it out. I have skin that is oily and dry and it has never damaged my skin and works when my face is feeling oily or dry. Definitely recommend and totally worth the cost!!!!!
Sarah M.
Johnstown, PA
Whenever I need a heavy-duty scrub, St. Ives Apricot Scrub is the first thing I reach for.  My most recent purchase of this scrub was at Wal-Mart, but it can be found at Rite-Aid, Walgreens, CVS and Target.  Since I have sensitive skin, I can only use this product sparingly, but it always works wonders for me.  It eliminates blemishes and imperfections on my skin with ease and does not dry out my skin in the process.
Yazmyne A.
Hyattsville, MD
Have been using for many years. Also use as a mask occasionally, very gentle scrub but just as effective and usually on sale or cheap. I love this scrub, I try to use it at least three times a week but regardless it always leaves my face smooth and clear
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff WORKS! My face feels so clean after using it and my pores are really cleared after use also! I keep it in my shower and on hand at all time! Such a dependable brand i have been buying since i was a teenager!
Danielle R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
St. Ives is a great facial scrub that's at the top of my list for a drug store product! It smells refreshing and leaves your face feeling and looking FABULOUS! I recommend this facial scrub to anyone and everyone. It also works well for sensitive skin!
Kayla F.
Cottondale, AL
This is my weekly scrub. My go too. My right hand woman. The packaging is always generic. It's gentle on my skin, for a scrub. I live in Alabama so when I sweat a good thing that day and my face feels like I need a new face, I use this in the shower.
Melissa D.
Van Etten, NY
This stuff works wonders on getting rid of my dead skin and making it super smooth. It smells so good too. The only thing is with my sensitive skin I can't scrub too hard or it irritated me skin. Other than that I will keep repurchasing this product.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.