St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,729 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
This product doesn't really do anything for my skin, but it smells great. I don't expect much from a drugstore product, but it does help to smooth for something so inexpensive. I can't really complain about it other than the awful beads they put in it.
I use this about once a week and I really like it. It helped with some of my acne, but it really helped with making my skin look like it is glowing. I recommend this to anyone looking for a cheap but good scrub. I will be buying this again in the future.
I love using his product after I put on makeup. It really cleans my face I feel it penetrating my skin to really dissolve all the makeup. It's very affordable and does more than the job it leaves your skin feeling great. I am in love with this product.
I love this product! It has a nice apricot scent that is refreshing. The scrub is just gentle enough to use as a daily exfoliant. I purchased this scrub just at my local walmart and continue to buy it once it runs out. It is a bit pricey but it is well worth the money for beautiful skin.
Gentle enough for me to use every day without any dry or irritated skin. I haven't tried using it twice a day to see if that would make my skin too dry. Great price as well and easy to find at any drug store. I would definitely recommend this product!!
I love the smell! This product leaves my skin feeling fresh and polished, without being too rough on my sensitive skin. The most fantastic thing about this product though, is probably the price, and of course the fact that you can pick it up at any local drug store.
It was very ok. It felt nice on my skin and smells great, but there really isn't anything super special about it. For the price, it's a good value, but I would prefer to spend a little more on something that I like better. I would purchase it again if I'm in need of a change from my current scrub.
This is an okay product, but there are a lot of better ones out there. It's very harsh because of the microbeads they use and it really isn't meant to be used very often. I wouldn't recommend it if you have anywhere near sensitive skin.
I used to use this back in the day religiously and I had no idea how abrasive this stuff really is! I didn't know the difference and in actually it hurt my skin, maybe I rubbed it in too hard but now that I've tried other products and found what works for me looking back to this it did nothing.
So far, so good. This product has worked wonders for my dry but blemish-prone skin. It sloughs off the dead skin gently leaving behind a soft fresh layer that glows. The acne fighting properties also worked like a charm and I have gotten significantly less breakouts since using this twice a week.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos