BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Ashley M.
Atlanta, GA
This product doesn't really do anything for my skin, but it smells great. I don't expect much from a drugstore product, but it does help to smooth for something so inexpensive. I can't really complain about it other than the awful beads they put in it.
Sue W.
I use this about once a week and I really like it. It helped with some of my acne, but it really helped with making my skin look like it is glowing. I recommend this to anyone looking for a cheap but good scrub. I will be buying this again in the future.
Judith M.
Fitchburg , MA
I love using his product after I put on makeup. It really cleans my face I feel it penetrating my skin to really dissolve all the makeup. It's very affordable and does more than the job it leaves your skin feeling great. I am in love with this product.
Caitlyn B.
Cedar City, UT
I love this product! It has a nice apricot scent that is refreshing. The scrub is just gentle enough to use as a daily exfoliant. I purchased this scrub just at my local walmart and continue to buy it once it runs out. It is a bit pricey but it is well worth the money for beautiful skin.
Bridget M.
Gentle enough for me to use every day without any dry or irritated skin. I haven't tried using it twice a day to see if that would make my skin too dry. Great price as well and easy to find at any drug store. I would definitely recommend this product!!
Kimmie K.
Terre Haute, IN
I love the smell! This product leaves my skin feeling fresh and polished, without being too rough on my sensitive skin. The most fantastic thing about this product though, is probably the price, and of course the fact that you can pick it up at any local drug store.
Tori V.
New Braunfels, TX
It was very ok. It felt nice on my skin and smells great, but there really isn't anything super special about it. For the price, it's a good value, but I would prefer to spend a little more on something that I like better. I would purchase it again if I'm in need of a change from my current scrub.
Alexis M.
Bayside, New York
This is an okay product, but there are a lot of better ones out there. It's very harsh because of the microbeads they use and it really isn't meant to be used very often. I wouldn't recommend it if you have anywhere near sensitive skin.
Mella R.
Dallas, TX
I used to use this back in the day religiously and I had no idea how abrasive this stuff really is! I didn't know the difference and in actually it hurt my skin, maybe I rubbed it in too hard but now that I've tried other products and found what works for me looking back to this it did nothing.
Autumn W.
Huntington, WV
So far, so good. This product has worked wonders for my dry but blemish-prone skin. It sloughs off the dead skin gently leaving behind a soft fresh layer that glows. The acne fighting properties also worked like a charm and I have gotten significantly less breakouts since using this twice a week.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.