BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Ashley M.
Atlanta, GA
This product doesn't really do anything for my skin, but it smells great. I don't expect much from a drugstore product, but it does help to smooth for something so inexpensive. I can't really complain about it other than the awful beads they put in it.
Monique F.
I oily and acne prone skin, so I use this product once a week. When I use it my face feels like it got rid of all the dirt and dead skin from the week. It will also feel so soft and the pimples that I would have would go down a little. Also I have so much product left so it don’t run out to quickly.
Michelle V.
San Jose, CA
I personally think that this scrub is too harsh and drying for me. I don't necessarily have sensitive skin, but I have really dry skin. I feel like this emphasizes my dry patches rather than helping them become more smooth and evened out. I prefer a much more finer scrub than a chunky one like this
Sarah M.
Johnstown, PA
Whenever I need a heavy-duty scrub, St. Ives Apricot Scrub is the first thing I reach for.  My most recent purchase of this scrub was at Wal-Mart, but it can be found at Rite-Aid, Walgreens, CVS and Target.  Since I have sensitive skin, I can only use this product sparingly, but it always works wonders for me.  It eliminates blemishes and imperfections on my skin with ease and does not dry out my skin in the process.
Jordan C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I first tried this when I was younger & I had HORRIBLE results. It could be because I was also on prescription topical acne medication at the time. For best results with acne products, I've found It's very important to A) Not over-exfoliate your skin B) Not use too much acne medication (internal pills or external treatments/scrubs/creams etc. at once) and C). To stay out of direct sunlight when using acne treatments (the sun WILL irritate your skin & cause hyperpigmentation, I've learned this firsthand). This scrub contains acne medication for anyone wondering (it contains 2% salicylic acid).

I'm 24 now & I have combination dry/oily skin. My face has dry patches on my cheeks, forehead & nose with hormonal acne breakouts on my chin, neck & shoulders. I've found that I get great results if I use this product 3 times a week (no more than that or it's an overkill & my face gets really red & dry). This is also perfect for sensitive skin because it's oil free & hypo-allergenic meaning it has no dyes (but I personally think it smells a tad strange, so I rated it a B). It's made from 100% natural exfoliants (so no weird fake beads/granules). All in all a great product for a good price!
Jaunnette L.
Grand Jct, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My favorite thing about this product, honestly, is the smell. I love apricot scented stuff. It did work well but I had to be careful because it is a slightly coarser grain exfoliator and if I use it too often or scrub too vigorously my skin gets angry.
Charlene S.
Stockton , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
absolutely love this product! i've been using it ever since high school and it exfoliates so well! i notice that my skin is so much smoother and brighter right after one use. i definitely recommend this product if you're looking for a good drugstore exfoliator.
Alexa P.
Livonia
Love love love this product!!! Cleans my skin and keep it fresh without drying it out. I have skin that is oily and dry and it has never damaged my skin and works when my face is feeling oily or dry. Definitely recommend and totally worth the cost!!!!!
Ashley P.
Tampa, FL
This has always been my favorite exfoliating scrub! I use it a few times a week to keep my pores clear and love how smooth my skin feels afterwards. I highly suggest this exfoliating scrub to anyone with oily skin as the blemish control really does help!
Yazmyne A.
Hyattsville, MD
Have been using for many years. Also use as a mask occasionally, very gentle scrub but just as effective and usually on sale or cheap. I love this scrub, I try to use it at least three times a week but regardless it always leaves my face smooth and clear
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.