St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,744 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
Giving two stars because I used to LOVE this face wash and use it in my teens ALL the time. Until I found out this is terrible to use in your skin, as it's too gritty and causes microtears on your skin. This can cause permanent skin damage that may not be viewable to the naked eye, but it's there.
I use this product while in the shower due to the fact that the small apricot beads can be slightly difficult to get completely rinsed off sometimes. But i do love the way it makes my skin feel after i use it and it's the only brand of apricot scrub I use
This is amazing at scrubbing all the dead skin away. I am a repeat user of this brand. It can be rough on your skin if you rub too hard. I usually buy this from walmart/kmart because they sell the tubs of it. I have & still do recommend this to others.
This is the best exfoliating scrub out there. You know that it's great, because it's been around for years! You can buy it conveniently at any big box or drug store. It has enough texture to exfoliate well but it doesn't wreck your skin. I've used this product for years and recommend it to my friends!
This face scrub is AMAZING! It's gentle enough to use everyday which I do. The smell is very nice and so is the price. It washes off easy and leaves my face feeling clean and fresh. I've been using this for years and I recommend it all the time to people.
I use this in the shower and it works wonders. It cleans your face and helps reduce blemishes. It is a scrub but it's not too harsh. I saw results after just a week of using this product. Not only does it get rid of blemishes but it also helps prevent them.
This leaves my skin feeling good, but I cannot use it day and night without getting dry. It's really rough but doesn't really do much for blackheads. I definitely don't have as many "obvious" blemishes when I use this cleanser, but again it can make my skin dry when using for extended periods of time
This scrub feels amazing on your face. Compared to other brands, the material in this cleanser has a sandy feeling that feels great and gives you a feeling of exfoliation. The smell isn't anything to rave about. It doesn't smell bad, but it could be better. Worth it to try just for that clean feeling!
Before the world of face brushes there was the apricot scrub. It’s the OG of face scrubs in my opinion. Because it is a scrub it can be a bit harsh if applied with force. So when using this remember that less is more and be gentle. Another tip is add a little water instead of more product when using.
I love this scrub! I use it every other day or about once a week. The price is manageable and has great results. I highly recommend it to people with skin problems. The bottle is easy to use and get every last amount out. Will definitely keep using it.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos