BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Perla R.
Salt Lake City
It’s a classic for a reason! I use this about 2-3 times a week when I start noticing some trouble areas on my face. It’s as gentle or as harsh as you make it to be. I have sensitive skin so I use it pretty gently and leave on my face a minute after and then rinse off. This is a forever product for me.
Kelly K.
Laguna Niguel, CA
This is my go-to exfoliant. I've been using for years and don't plan on stopping anytime soon. It is very effective at getting rid of dead skin cells and brightening/evening out my skin tone. It is a bit of a harsh exfoliant, so I only use ie 2-3 times per week. I highly recommend this product.
Nicole E.
Cincinnati, OH
This is a tried & true classic. I try to exfoliate my face once a week and this has been a staple in my shower for that purpose for years. The microbeads are small, yet powerful. It does a great job while still feeling gentle enough. The scent is flowery but not overbearing. Highly recommend!
Angel H.
One of my faves for sure! I always prefer scrubs over everything else because it always makes me feel so much more clean lol. And the beads in this aren't too harsh. I do notice a difference when I use this product compared to others, so I continue to repurchase it. I also love the other ones they have as well!
Jayme D.
Monroe, MI
This is a great exfoliating scrub and does wonders for that, however acne wise it’s subpar. I’m impressed with how much dead skin i can wipe away with this but never helps me acne. I’ll only use this if I’m not glaring up, but i got it really cheap at Walgreens so I’ll use it until the stuff runs out
Clarissa P.
I need a cheap face scrub and that's what I got. It smells kind of chemically which is not something that I like. I did like how I really felt as if I were scrubbing my face of debris and dirt. I would say that they need to add some kind of natural apricot fragrance to this product to make it better.
Nicole A.
Harwood, ND
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This scrub used to be a major staple in my shower routine but after a few weeks it started to separate? Not sure why, but the formula seems to have changed from what it was like a few years ago. Also wouldn't recommend this as an every day scrub since the harsh exfoliating beads aren't great for dry skin. Really good exfoliator though.
Bryn B.
Platteville
I LOVE THIS STUFF!!! I have been using this product on and off for years and I've never found a better scrub. It is very gritty and chunky though so if you have sensitive skin you may want to be careful with it. It can get a little harsh sometimes, but nothing cleans my skin up better than this scrub!
Naheaan I.
Sugar Land, TX
I know St. Ives has received a lot of backlash regarding their products but I cant stop using this. It has honestly worked for me for the past 3 years so I refuse to part with it. I use this scrub twice a week and it leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean.
LuCinda M.
This is the best exfoliating scrub out there. You know that it's great, because it's been around for years! You can buy it conveniently at any big box or drug store. It has enough texture to exfoliate well but it doesn't wreck your skin. I've used this product for years and recommend it to my friends!
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.