St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,744 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
This is definitely too abrasive to be used as a daily facial scrub, but I love using this once or twice a week. My breakouts are usually caused by a build up of dead skin clogging my pores and this product works perfectly for scrubbing away the impurities. My skin always feels soft and clean after using!
My sister used this for years. When I've tried it I loved the smell! It's honestly so calming smelling in the shower. I love this product so much it really exceeded my expectations. I use this about 2 times a week because I don't have a lot of blemishes.
this is a product I have used a very long time I use this every three days and it exfoliate well and add moisturiser after I am done washing my face with this and it feels soft and smooth
I used to use this when I was younger but I found other products that did way better than this! It made my skin extremely red and didn't meet my expectations. It was super harsh on my skin and I have dry skin. The scent was honestly the best thing about this.
I use this every so often as a skin softening scrub, I can't you it too often or it tends to actually break my face out; it can be a little too harsh on sensitive skin of you use it too often but if you use it every 2-3 weeks it can really brighten your skin
This product always left my skin really red. It was harsh on my skin but got the job done. It was somewhat effective for a scrub. It wasn't necessarily pricey but it wasn't cheap. I probably would not buy this product again because I have found scrubs that have done better things for my skin.
I wake up with oily skin in the morning. I use this product every morning during my shower. It wakes me up and makes my face feel very clean. It is in a squeeze bottle and it comes out easily. It is good value and only $4.00 at Wegmans. I would 100% buy this product again and would recommend it to others.
Not really the best product for my skin. It is a gentle exfoliating product, perfect for everyday use ( or every other day ). The scent is not bad at all ,of course it depends on your preference. However there are other fruit refreshing scents in this brand.
I love this stuff occasionally**. When I notice my pores are getting clogged and my skin is breaking out I will use this exfoliater and it will help my skin out a lot. But I notice that if I use this product too much then it won't really help my skin at all.
It’s a classic for a reason! I use this about 2-3 times a week when I start noticing some trouble areas on my face. It’s as gentle or as harsh as you make it to be. I have sensitive skin so I use it pretty gently and leave on my face a minute after and then rinse off. This is a forever product for me.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos