BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Jessica S.
Cincinnati, OH
This is definitely too abrasive to be used as a daily facial scrub, but I love using this once or twice a week. My breakouts are usually caused by a build up of dead skin clogging my pores and this product works perfectly for scrubbing away the impurities. My skin always feels soft and clean after using!
Nhi P.
My sister used this for years. When I've tried it I loved the smell! It's honestly so calming smelling in the shower. I love this product so much it really exceeded my expectations. I use this about 2 times a week because I don't have a lot of blemishes.
Francine. E.
Victorville, CA
this is a product I have used a very long time I use this every three days and it exfoliate well and add moisturiser after I am done washing my face with this and it feels soft and smooth
Vanessa F.
I used to use this when I was younger but I found other products that did way better than this! It made my skin extremely red and didn't meet my expectations. It was super harsh on my skin and I have dry skin. The scent was honestly the best thing about this.
Sam B.
Jefferson, OH
I use this every so often as a skin softening scrub, I can't you it too often or it tends to actually break my face out; it can be a little too harsh on sensitive skin of you use it too often but if you use it every 2-3 weeks it can really brighten your skin
Olivia K.
Conway
This product always left my skin really red. It was harsh on my skin but got the job done. It was somewhat effective for a scrub. It wasn't necessarily pricey but it wasn't cheap. I probably would not buy this product again because I have found scrubs that have done better things for my skin.
Laura L.
Ontario, NY
I wake up with oily skin in the morning. I use this product every morning during my shower. It wakes me up and makes my face feel very clean. It is in a squeeze bottle and it comes out easily. It is good value and only $4.00 at Wegmans. I would 100% buy this product again and would recommend it to others.
TaNiya S.
Dallas,Tx
Not really the best product for my skin. It is a gentle exfoliating product, perfect for everyday use ( or every other day ). The scent is not bad at all ,of course it depends on your preference. However there are other fruit refreshing scents in this brand.
Olivia S.
Floyds Knobs, IN
I love this stuff occasionally**. When I notice my pores are getting clogged and my skin is breaking out I will use this exfoliater and it will help my skin out a lot. But I notice that if I use this product too much then it won't really help my skin at all.
Perla R.
Salt Lake City
It’s a classic for a reason! I use this about 2-3 times a week when I start noticing some trouble areas on my face. It’s as gentle or as harsh as you make it to be. I have sensitive skin so I use it pretty gently and leave on my face a minute after and then rinse off. This is a forever product for me.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.