BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Alyssa B.
Edison, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Very harsh on my skin and leaves it feeling irritated :(. I have fairly sensitive skin so this definitely is not the product for me personally! I am sure it works well for others but I would not use this again because of the reactions I have had to using it.
Sarah B.
This product really helps lessen the apperance of blemishes on my skin. You can make it gentle or harsh by the pressure you use when exfoliating and scrubbing with it. It is hypoallergenic so it doesn't cause any reactions for my sensitive and oily skin. It is also non-comedogenic so it doesn't clog pores.
Martha R.
I like this product for when I am going through times of lots of breakouts. I have used this product off and on for probably 5 years. This wash feels great on my face and really does a good job of exfoliation and acne control. I would recommend using this only one time per day, using a more gentle wash in the morning, otherwise you might experience overdrying.
Hannah B.
Portland, OR
Scrubbing with this exfoliator twice a week is what has made my skin so plump and hydrated. It scrubs off the dry skin and leaves a great base for applying my serum and moisturizer. I have repurchased multiple times and always recommend it to my friends!
Aniya S.
This product is really good if you like that raw feeling that you get from a good exfoliator however, it leaves a lot of residue behind that it really hard to get off so that's why I have to use it in the shower so I can rinse my face throughly multiple times.
Maddi H.
Gwinn, MI
This is good when I really need to exfoliate my face, however my face is so sensitive that if I use it too often it over exfoliates and causes rough patches and makes my skin dry. For more frequent use I would recommend their lemonade scrub.
Vanessa F.
I used to use this when I was younger but I found other products that did way better than this! It made my skin extremely red and didn't meet my expectations. It was super harsh on my skin and I have dry skin. The scent was honestly the best thing about this.
TaNiya S.
Dallas,Tx
Not really the best product for my skin. It is a gentle exfoliating product, perfect for everyday use ( or every other day ). The scent is not bad at all ,of course it depends on your preference. However there are other fruit refreshing scents in this brand.
Lauren W.
I love this scrub! I use it every time I shower. Really feels good on the skin and noticeably removes all that excess gunk and dead skin you've accumulated on your skin overnight or throughout the day. Leaves your skin feeling rejuvenated and refreshed!
Laura L.
Ontario, NY
I wake up with oily skin in the morning. I use this product every morning during my shower. It wakes me up and makes my face feel very clean. It is in a squeeze bottle and it comes out easily. It is good value and only $4.00 at Wegmans. I would 100% buy this product again and would recommend it to others.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.