St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I recently rediscovered this product and I forgot how much I loved it. It's so inexpensive and it actually works! I like the smell and how it makes my face feels fresh and clean afterwards. Since my skin is sensitive, I use it 3 times a week and I still see results. I really recommend this product.
I've been using this face wash for years! I started using it as a teenager to help with acne and I instantly fell in love and have been using it ever since. It provides a deep clean that exfoliates the whole face without drying out my skin. Since using this wash I never have a problem with acne or blemishes.
Love this stuff!! It's an amazing facial scrub! It's also very inexpensive! It definitely meets my expectations, it goes deep into my pores and removes everything off my face, leaving it so smooth! Great packaging too!
I have used this for years! I love the natural exfoliants and how they are good for the environment. My skin is always brighter after using this, and my pores are always smaller. I started using this in my teen years when I had acne issues and this always helped to calm breakouts without over drying my skin.
Never been a really huge fan of this product. It caused me to break out more than what i was when i first began using it. i've tried it several times but always ended with the same results.
I love this product/brand! I use the blackhead clearing one every day in the shower and there is always a noticeable difference when I don't use it. It gives the perfect amount of exfoliation without being too harsh. I have tried a million difference scrubs and this is by far the best one I have used.
My skin is usually extremely sensitive to products that aren’t all natural, so I usually purchase my washes from Lush. But this wash felt so good on my skin and didn’t damage it at all! It helped clear up my skin and left it so soft. It’s also super affordable!
I love a good exfoliating scrub and this one is one of those "cult" favorites but it can be pretty abrasive. I used it once a week and found that my skin got pretty dry and seemed a little too harsh for my skin. I do love the scent and think it may be more suitable for the body if you have more sensitive skin!
This used to be my all time fav facial cleanser and I would buy this again. I bought this at my local drug store (Walmart) it was totally worth the price and it was very affordable. I recommend this to preteens or teens who are looking for a valuable purchase !!
This was actually the first facial cleanser/scrub I ever used when I was younger! I bought it again and it's still such a good product! It's good for oily or combination skin and it smells really nice! I love how it scrubs and smoothens but it's not harsh. Most of them dry me out but this one didn't! :)
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos