BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Minah H.
I recently rediscovered this product and I forgot how much I loved it. It's so inexpensive and it actually works! I like the smell and how it makes my face feels fresh and clean afterwards. Since my skin is sensitive, I use it 3 times a week and I still see results. I really recommend this product.
Becca L.
Fillmore, CA
I've been using this face wash for years! I started using it as a teenager to help with acne and I instantly fell in love and have been using it ever since. It provides a deep clean that exfoliates the whole face without drying out my skin. Since using this wash I never have a problem with acne or blemishes.
Erika M.
Ingram, TX
Love this stuff!! It's an amazing facial scrub! It's also very inexpensive! It definitely meets my expectations, it goes deep into my pores and removes everything off my face, leaving it so smooth! Great packaging too!
Sierra S.
Bradenton, FL
I have used this for years! I love the natural exfoliants and how they are good for the environment. My skin is always brighter after using this, and my pores are always smaller. I started using this in my teen years when I had acne issues and this always helped to calm breakouts without over drying my skin.
Brittany A.
Columbus, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Never been a really huge fan of this product. It caused me to break out more than what i was when i first began using it. i've tried it several times but always ended with the same results.
Angela G.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this product/brand! I use the blackhead clearing one every day in the shower and there is always a noticeable difference when I don't use it. It gives the perfect amount of exfoliation without being too harsh. I have tried a million difference scrubs and this is by far the best one I have used.
Mikayla J.
Brookfield
My skin is usually extremely sensitive to products that aren’t all natural, so I usually purchase my washes from Lush. But this wash felt so good on my skin and didn’t damage it at all! It helped clear up my skin and left it so soft. It’s also super affordable!
Joyce L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love a good exfoliating scrub and this one is one of those "cult" favorites but it can be pretty abrasive. I used it once a week and found that my skin got pretty dry and seemed a little too harsh for my skin. I do love the scent and think it may be more suitable for the body if you have more sensitive skin!
Liliana O.
This used to be my all time fav facial cleanser and I would buy this again. I bought this at my local drug store (Walmart) it was totally worth the price and it was very affordable. I recommend this to preteens or teens who are looking for a valuable purchase !!
Denise S.
Berea
This was actually the first facial cleanser/scrub I ever used when I was younger! I bought it again and it's still such a good product! It's good for oily or combination skin and it smells really nice! I love how it scrubs and smoothens but it's not harsh. Most of them dry me out but this one didn't! :)
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.