St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
Ive never used a scrub like this. I like to use it in the morning because it makes me feel fresh, clean, and awake. It brightens my skin while cleansing. Its super gentle on my skin even with the little cleansing beads. Would definitely recommend and buy again.
Love this stuff!! It's an amazing facial scrub! It's also very inexpensive! It definitely meets my expectations, it goes deep into my pores and removes everything off my face, leaving it so smooth! Great packaging too!
Best face scrubs I have found so far. Its gentle on my skin and its cheaper then any other once I have found so far, Walmart is the spot I would like to go to get it but ill grab it somewhere else if I cant find it, I'm a repeated user and I would recommend it.
I recently rediscovered this product and I forgot how much I loved it. It's so inexpensive and it actually works! I like the smell and how it makes my face feels fresh and clean afterwards. Since my skin is sensitive, I use it 3 times a week and I still see results. I really recommend this product.
Ok y'all I'm going to make this as good as a review as I can for those with weird skin. I have oily/combination skin with my nose being super oily and the rest of my skin being normal in places and dry in others. I also have extremely tight and small pores on my face that traps anything and everything that comes into contact. I bought this in the tub form because it was a little bit of a better deal. When used on dry skin, this is a harsh exfoliater. However, when used on wet skin it's not as bad. It really does a great job exfoliating. I have also noticed that what little acne I have is disappearing with only 2-3 weeks of using it. The blackheads on my nose are coming out easier when I do my weekly pore strips and my face looks better and better every week. This stuff has a pretty good smell to it and it really doesn't take more than a tablespoon of product to clean your whole face.
This is a great face wash, I have used it many times throughout the years, and its wonderful. Not my go to, but still amazing. It also leaves my skin feeling so cool and refreshed. It is super gentle, friends of mine with sensitive skin have used this and they all liked it.
I’ve always loved using a good scrub to get rid of dead skin, but this one by far has done the best. Ive used some in the past that we’re just too harsh on my skin but this one is gentle and exfoliating. I would recommend this for an every other day facial scrub
I like this to exfoliate my skin because it smells good and has a lot of exfoliating beads in it so I feel like it does a good job. My skin always feels so soft after I use it, I don't feel like it does anything for acne but it definitely clears away the dead skin.
This product smells great! It works well as an exfoliant! I have used this product multiple times! The price is very good. I purchased it at target or Walmart. I think the packaging can use improvement, it's hard to get all the product out when it's almost gone.
I use this product two times a week in the shower for exfoliation purposes. I wouldn’t recommend using it as your daily wash as it does have hard microbeeds that work great for removing dead skin, just not so much for daily cleansing. Otherwise it has a great scent and leaves your skin feeling smooth.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos