BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Alex L.
I love this scrub so much!!! BUT, I don't use it on my face. I use it on my legs and feet because it makes them SO SOFT. The oatmeal kind is way too harsh for anyone to use on their face. If you need a facial scrub, I recommend one of the other St. Ives scrubs.
Steph L.
Parksley, VA
Do not buy this product. Time and time again it has left my skin in shambles. I've tried it a few times in my life and have never had great results like others have. The product is harsh on my sensitive skin. I have mild breakouts and I think it is too gritty.
Siyu W.
Princeton, NJ
OH. MY. GOSH. This product is actually worth the hype. I will full on admit, the St Ives Apricot Scrub is not for everyone, and it is not the best product on the market. But I do believe that this product is the BEST VALUE. For only 3 or 4 dollars, found at almost every drugstore (and even grocery stores), you really can't go wrong with this face wash. My skin is very picky and sensitive to most products, and I break out with products that other people think work really well. For me, this face wash allows my face to feel smooth, doesn't cause me to break out, and may even make my acne a bit less prominent!

Of course, there are downsides. I was not a huge fan of the smell, and definitely had to get used to that. Also, the exfoliation is a bit rougher than many other exfoliating face washes, so I don't recommending using it on a two-times-everyday basis. That may damage your skin. Also, this doesn't work for every person's skin type. My mom, for example, got a lot of rashes after using it only once.

Nevertheless, I definitely recommend trying out this product, as it is only $4, so if it doesn't work for you, you won't feel bad for throwing it out. (Or one of your friends probably will use the product and like it.) You simply never know!
Chelsea G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
First off, St. ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub smells great. I'm always trying different scrubs and I like how this one feels on my skin. It's not too rough (not even on my face!) and I can tell that it makes my skin softer. It does a good job removing dead skin without leaving my skin red and irritated.
Patricia D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really enjoy this product. It was a nice pleasant scent to it, it isn't overbearing. It also makes my pores look more appealing and leaves my skin look smooth. I don't use it on a daily basis because I do have combination skin and it dries my dry areas of my face more. Otherwise, great product, very inexpensive.
Olivia V.
Wichita, KS
This is the  most cost-effective and beneficial skincare product I've ever used. Though Yes to Tomatoes is my go-to for worse acne, this is a good everyday or every-other-day addition to your skincare routine. It's so low-cost, smells pretty wonderful, and actually works (especially for my combination skin).
Molly F.
Dewitt, MI
I have used this facewash regularly since I was 14 years old. I absolutely love it, it's gentle on skin but will leave your skin feeling amazing. It is exfoliating so it's a little rough at first but it's all worth it when your skin comes out of it feeling amazing!
Jayleen V.
Dallas
Since the first time I used this product I loved it . It leaves your face so soft ! Your face will feel like it can breath if you know what I mean lol! It’s not expensive which I like about it too. It’s a really good product and a little bit goes a long way so you don’t need to squeeze out a bunch. It also smells pretty good.
Sabrina R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I used this product all the time until I read the article about how the walnut shells in the scrub damaged your skin so I stopped using it. It did a great job cleaning my face and it smelled great but it was a little too harsh and left my skin feeling a bit dry afterwards.
Marissa M.
I LOVE THIS SCRUB! It smells absolutely amazing, and always makes my skin feel fresh and clean. I love all of the flavors/scents it comes in, and the beads in the scrub feel great on my face. It definitely doesn't dry out the skin too much either, which is a plus.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.