St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,746 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I'm definitely not mad at this product. I got it on sale at Target for less than $4.00, and it leaves my skin feeling so clean. I just got it but I hope it really helps clear my skin in a couple of weeks. I have high hopes for this product, and the price was great.
i absolutely LOVE this scrub. i found it while salvage shopping a couple months ago and it was such a good purchase. after using it my skin felt very soft amd refreshed and it smells so good! i definitely would recommend and would purchase again, even at full price!
I fell in love with this product! I received it as a part of my Influenster Campus Voxbox. I used it for the first time today and I can’t wait to use it more!! It does absolutely everything it says it does. First, I love how it is 100% natural exfoliants, sulfate free and paraben free. It is hard to find beauty care this cheap that is this natural and not filled with toxic chemicals!! I used the apricot scrub and I am obsessed with the scent! I have to admit when I saw that it was apricot I stuck my nose up to it and wasn’t too thrilled about the scent. However, IT SMELLS AMAZING! I love it! I think the packaging is very simple and because of that it would not catch my eye at the store. It looks like it is designed for an older crowd and I am 19. I’m not sure who the target group is but as a teenager I would not be drawn to this product because of the design/theme of packaging. However, this is a deep exfoliator and I think it did just that! The formula is designed perfectly. It deeply cleanses your pores without being rough and harsh. I adored the way it applied on to my skin…the texture is just amazing and feels great. Once I washed it off, it left my skin feeling so clean, exfoliated and refreshed. I fell in love with this product and highly recommend it!
This is the most cost-effective and beneficial skincare product I've ever used. Though Yes to Tomatoes is my go-to for worse acne, this is a good everyday or every-other-day addition to your skincare routine. It's so low-cost, smells pretty wonderful, and actually works (especially for my combination skin).
I have used this facewash regularly since I was 14 years old. I absolutely love it, it's gentle on skin but will leave your skin feeling amazing. It is exfoliating so it's a little rough at first but it's all worth it when your skin comes out of it feeling amazing!
First off, St. ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub smells great. I'm always trying different scrubs and I like how this one feels on my skin. It's not too rough (not even on my face!) and I can tell that it makes my skin softer. It does a good job removing dead skin without leaving my skin red and irritated.
I have literally never used a product as good as this one. This definitely beats all of the expensive products I've bought previously. This leaves my skin feeling soft and definitely reduces my breakouts. It smells great and honestly for the price it is SO worth it!
I've used this product since high school and I cannot complain. I use this religiously before bed and when I wake up in the morning. I love the way it makes my skin feel afterwards. I like that it doesn't make me break out since, I do have very sensitive skin.
This scrub really works on breakouts! Once, I notice a couple little red bumps on my nose and used this one night to try to stop it from becoming a full blown breakout, and in the morning they were almost gone! I love this and use it every day in the shower on my whole face and I never get acne! Awesome and great price!
I have been using this scrub for years. It works amazing and i love the smell of it. It makes your skin feel so clean and amazing after using it. It is a great blackhead cleaner as well. I recommend anyone looking for a good scrub to try this out. You will be hooked.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos