BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Megan S.
This is my favorite face scrub. Sometimes I love a rough scrub to really clean my face, and this is the one I go to all the time. It's very effective. I've gone through a few of these and I just continue to buy it. I would definitely recommend this for others to try!
Nitachalee n.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I gave this a try after hearing about it on a forum. I like the smell of it and the little exfoliating beads in it. I noticed that at first it made me breakout crazily which freaked me out but I used it anyways lol. My skin started to clean up again and I’ve been obsessed.
Ayssa D.
I used to use this everyday, morning and night. Until I did some research and found out that you should not be using this. It's extremely harsh. Not only because of the cleaner but the large grits in it that actually cut into your skin and can cause issues in the future! Do some research and stop using this product!
Rebecca F.
This scrub is a must have!  I have gone through so many bottles of this stuff!  Its perfect as a once a week scrub to really get down deep in the skin to get all the built up gunk out.  Sensitive skin girls might want to be careful with this one as it is a little on the harsh side.

Brittney B.
League City, TX
I have mixed emotions about this product. On one side, YES ST.IVES!!! Instantly saw a difference after consistently using 2x a day for a week. Yes, you heard me. A whole week. Now I do use other products after using this but this starts the process of clearing and hydrating my skin. Definitely use this still. Also implementing a scrub brush makes it most effective
Maya P.
I use this everyday for my morning & night routine the packaging is very nice and cute it's also very good on the skin and it very gentle not harsh at all, I'ma repeat user I buy this every time I ran out & I do recommend to trying this out and seeing if u like it !:)
Katie H.
Clarksville, AR
What can I say? I've been using this off and on for years and years, but recently came back to it. I'm not sure why I left it to begin with. It's a great natural cleanser, though I do use it for exfoliation more than anything. Great for getting skin squeaky clean and new feeling again.
Amanda M.
West Fargo, ND
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
When you want a simple, trustworthy product that never fails, you can just buy St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub!

It never dries out my sensitive skin and always leaves my skin refreshed.

It's definitely a product that's always in my bathroom.
Jennifer R.
Alvarado, TX
This is a really harsh exfoliant so I would not recommend utilizing it on your face each and every day. Once or twice a week  is probably best for most skin types. However, when I use this product on my face I do enjoy it. With that said, it is perfect to exfoliate your body!! Worth the price and great smell.
Beatriz G.
Kissimmee, FL
I have been using this product since my early 20s and continue using this in my 30s

It completely exfoliates your skin will you make it super soft and it’s very effective with clearing up old scars
I would buy it again and again. Consistency is key when using this product.St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.