BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Ashley W.
Lakewood, CO
This is one of my all-time favorite products. I always keep St. Ives Apricot Scrub on deck. It's tough on oily skin and blemishes, but gentle and causes no irritation. It keeps my face feeling light and fresh, and smelling great!!
Bethany W.
Lakewood, OH
Having oily skin, this product worked wonders. The scrubs gets most dead skin off and if I let it sit on my face for a bit it tightens and takes away the oil. It can get a little rough and causes irritation when my skin gets sensitive, but it works and is a must have.
Elena B.
Island Park, NY
Definitely not for acne prone skin. Its way too abrasive?harshe for my sensitive skin. i used it as body scrab but didn't really like it. not going to purchase again. Packaging is very nice and it's worth the little money you pay for it.. i wouldn't recommend it
Ashley H.
Jax Bch, FL
Terrible product. They actually have a class action lawsuit against this product. There is no apricot in this product, its walnut shells. And the walnut shells cause tiny tears in your skin causing more dirt and oil to get into your skin which causing more breakouts.
Ibi O.
Atlanta , GA
I've been using this since I first hit puberty, if that's any indication of how loyal I am to this scrub 😂 I use it once a week, or once every two weeks if I had a light makeup week, so I don't exfoliate everything off. I always have a glowing, reduced pore look after!
Ana L.
Love the apricot shells and how it exfoliates after just one wash. It's a great value for its quality. I have used this product for two years now and hasn't disappointed me yet. It helps with the blemishes but wouldn't recommend for oily skin preferred for combo skin.
Lisa O.
I love the entire line of St. Ives scrubs. I am constantly rotating between all of them! If you haven't tried, you should. They exfoliate without cutting into your skin. Even if you have open wounds, (pimples/ zits) it doesn't hurt, just exfoliates! I especially love the way they smell.
Nitachalee n.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I gave this a try after hearing about it on a forum. I like the smell of it and the little exfoliating beads in it. I noticed that at first it made me breakout crazily which freaked me out but I used it anyways lol. My skin started to clean up again and I’ve been obsessed.
Ayssa D.
I used to use this everyday, morning and night. Until I did some research and found out that you should not be using this. It's extremely harsh. Not only because of the cleaner but the large grits in it that actually cut into your skin and can cause issues in the future! Do some research and stop using this product!
Jackie M.
Love this face scrub! It smells great and exfoliates my skin. I use it only when I'm in the shower so that I don't over do the exfoliation. Good price and you can find it at almost any store that sells bath products. I have been using this for 3 years now and I love it
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.