St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,729 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
This is one of my all-time favorite products. I always keep St. Ives Apricot Scrub on deck. It's tough on oily skin and blemishes, but gentle and causes no irritation. It keeps my face feeling light and fresh, and smelling great!!
Having oily skin, this product worked wonders. The scrubs gets most dead skin off and if I let it sit on my face for a bit it tightens and takes away the oil. It can get a little rough and causes irritation when my skin gets sensitive, but it works and is a must have.
Definitely not for acne prone skin. Its way too abrasive?harshe for my sensitive skin. i used it as body scrab but didn't really like it. not going to purchase again. Packaging is very nice and it's worth the little money you pay for it.. i wouldn't recommend it
Terrible product. They actually have a class action lawsuit against this product. There is no apricot in this product, its walnut shells. And the walnut shells cause tiny tears in your skin causing more dirt and oil to get into your skin which causing more breakouts.
I've been using this since I first hit puberty, if that's any indication of how loyal I am to this scrub 😂 I use it once a week, or once every two weeks if I had a light makeup week, so I don't exfoliate everything off. I always have a glowing, reduced pore look after!
Love the apricot shells and how it exfoliates after just one wash. It's a great value for its quality. I have used this product for two years now and hasn't disappointed me yet. It helps with the blemishes but wouldn't recommend for oily skin preferred for combo skin.
I love the entire line of St. Ives scrubs. I am constantly rotating between all of them! If you haven't tried, you should. They exfoliate without cutting into your skin. Even if you have open wounds, (pimples/ zits) it doesn't hurt, just exfoliates! I especially love the way they smell.
I gave this a try after hearing about it on a forum. I like the smell of it and the little exfoliating beads in it. I noticed that at first it made me breakout crazily which freaked me out but I used it anyways lol. My skin started to clean up again and I’ve been obsessed.
I used to use this everyday, morning and night. Until I did some research and found out that you should not be using this. It's extremely harsh. Not only because of the cleaner but the large grits in it that actually cut into your skin and can cause issues in the future! Do some research and stop using this product!
Love this face scrub! It smells great and exfoliates my skin. I use it only when I'm in the shower so that I don't over do the exfoliation. Good price and you can find it at almost any store that sells bath products. I have been using this for 3 years now and I love it
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos