BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
jackelin v.
Not a fan of the strong smell. The lotion/cream texture feels like it over saturated my skin and leaves it oily. It didn't really do much in terms of exfoliation but it was gentle on my skin(sensitive skin). I wouldn't purchase this again just because it doesn't suit me.
Jaqueline M.
Porterville, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this scrub. Before I discover this product my skin had a lot of pimples and blemishes. This scrub got rid of all of them and is so harsh on the skin. It doesn't dry out the skin and can be used everyday.I recommend this to anyone that has a problem with acne.
Hannah S.
This is one of my favorite facial scrubs, I bought it from my local Walgreens and the price is pretty good. This worked for me because I have very oily skin and I do break out every once in a while, so every time I use it my skin looks and feels better. I use it in the morning and at night which helps my skin feel refreshed. Overall I really do love this product and I highly recommend that you try it out to see how it turns out for you!
Taya A.
Bartlett
This product is really good. The little beads in the product are very rough. I’m not sure if my skin is sensitive, but putting this on felt like I was being scratched by little pin needles. It did effectively get off all of my dead skin and leave my skin glowing, but I’m not sure if I’ll be reaching for this one again.
Sarah F.
Nashville, TN
I loved the scent - very bright and refreshing. It was very exfoliating, which I enjoyed. It's also not at a bad price point. You get a decent amount of product for your money. I'm not sold on all the ingredients used in it however. I'd prefer something more natural.
Kate N.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have been using this product since 2011, my middle school days. It really kept my skin exfoliated and lessened my acne. I had blemishes that lightened up as well. I looove this scrub. My skin feels amazing and looks amazing after using it. Perfect for scrubbing off excess dirt/ oil from makeup.
Sierra S.
Kansas City, MO
I quite like this product as an exfoliant, and it smells AMAZING. Its pretty gentle on my fairly sensitive skin, and I like that it uses natural ingredients. don’t know that this product lives up to its name, and that’s what bothers me the most about this product. But I’ll still use it, just because I like it so much!
Paisley P.
Mt. Juliet
i love this. it mad my skin so soft and acne free. it is kinda harsh though. i bought it at kroger or target, i can't remember. it was definitely effective. i might buy this again…i'm not sure.
Lisa O.
I love the entire line of St. Ives scrubs. I am constantly rotating between all of them! If you haven't tried, you should. They exfoliate without cutting into your skin. Even if you have open wounds, (pimples/ zits) it doesn't hurt, just exfoliates! I especially love the way they smell.
Allie H.
Wouldn’t use this again. The grain is too harsh and doesn’t break down in the environment (which is a big no no!). Didn’t clear up my face and made it more oily. If they could come up with something that’s biodegradable and smaller, then they may get my business back.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.