St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
Not a fan of the strong smell. The lotion/cream texture feels like it over saturated my skin and leaves it oily. It didn't really do much in terms of exfoliation but it was gentle on my skin(sensitive skin). I wouldn't purchase this again just because it doesn't suit me.
I love this scrub. Before I discover this product my skin had a lot of pimples and blemishes. This scrub got rid of all of them and is so harsh on the skin. It doesn't dry out the skin and can be used everyday.I recommend this to anyone that has a problem with acne.
This is one of my favorite facial scrubs, I bought it from my local Walgreens and the price is pretty good. This worked for me because I have very oily skin and I do break out every once in a while, so every time I use it my skin looks and feels better. I use it in the morning and at night which helps my skin feel refreshed. Overall I really do love this product and I highly recommend that you try it out to see how it turns out for you!
This product is really good. The little beads in the product are very rough. I’m not sure if my skin is sensitive, but putting this on felt like I was being scratched by little pin needles. It did effectively get off all of my dead skin and leave my skin glowing, but I’m not sure if I’ll be reaching for this one again.
I loved the scent - very bright and refreshing. It was very exfoliating, which I enjoyed. It's also not at a bad price point. You get a decent amount of product for your money. I'm not sold on all the ingredients used in it however. I'd prefer something more natural.
I have been using this product since 2011, my middle school days. It really kept my skin exfoliated and lessened my acne. I had blemishes that lightened up as well. I looove this scrub. My skin feels amazing and looks amazing after using it. Perfect for scrubbing off excess dirt/ oil from makeup.
I quite like this product as an exfoliant, and it smells AMAZING. Its pretty gentle on my fairly sensitive skin, and I like that it uses natural ingredients. don’t know that this product lives up to its name, and that’s what bothers me the most about this product. But I’ll still use it, just because I like it so much!
i love this. it mad my skin so soft and acne free. it is kinda harsh though. i bought it at kroger or target, i can't remember. it was definitely effective. i might buy this again…i'm not sure.
I love the entire line of St. Ives scrubs. I am constantly rotating between all of them! If you haven't tried, you should. They exfoliate without cutting into your skin. Even if you have open wounds, (pimples/ zits) it doesn't hurt, just exfoliates! I especially love the way they smell.
Wouldn’t use this again. The grain is too harsh and doesn’t break down in the environment (which is a big no no!). Didn’t clear up my face and made it more oily. If they could come up with something that’s biodegradable and smaller, then they may get my business back.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos