St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I've been using this scrub for 6 months and I'm a fan! I have extremely oily skin so I'm very cautious of what I use to wash my face. I love the exfoliating feel you get with this scrub which leaves your skin feeling clean and refreshed. I read a few reviews saying that it's a bit harsh on the skin, but I didn't mind it at all. I love how it also helped some of my old acne dark marks lighten.
I can’t say that I am a fan of this. Smells terrible before during and after use. Not great for sensitive skin.. especially in the winter with dry or cracked lips/face. Creamy formula. Not my favorite for sure.
I enjoy it because it’s easily accessible in your nearest Walmart. Great natural exfoliants, though they are a tad on the coarser side which I don’t mind. Smells good. Works great. Highly recommend, would buy again. I’m on my third bottle of this.
I love this scrub! Keeps my skin soft and smooth and keeps my breakouts away! I don’t use it everyday because it’s not good to do that but it’s worth the buy and i highly recommend it for oily, acne prone skin!
I have been using this product for about a year now and it is amazing for twice a week use, I have sensitive skin and acne prone so I don’t use this too often but when my skin needs a good scrub, this gets the job done, will continue to use!
I didn't feel that this gave a smooth, even exfoliation. Also, I learned that the granules in the formulation are rough on the edges, which causes micro tears to the skin. This is damaging to your skin with long term use. I do not recommend this.
I love how when I use this product, any dryness of my skin goes away. I love the fresh feeling it gives me. Depending on the pressure you apply, will determine what your results will be. I recommend this product for anyone with acne and dry skin.
Isn’t harsh on the face. Can’t go wrong with a facial scrub that fights blemishes. This is one of my go to products when I don’t want to try a new product. They sell it at you local pharmacy for about 6 bucks
St ives has the BEST exfoliaters! This one smells super nice and really helps my skin feel smoother, look brighter and snap back into the way it should look! I usually purchase this at my local target while I’m on the go. Definitely recommend!
BEST SCRUB EVER! It’s totally an original too! It is a little abrasive so if you have sensitive skin be careful because it could irritate it! Other than that I absolutely love using this about 1-2 times a week!
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos