BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Tia W.
Winnetka, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've been using this scrub for 6 months and I'm a fan! I have extremely oily skin so I'm very cautious of what I use to wash my face.  I love the exfoliating feel you get with this scrub which leaves your skin feeling clean and refreshed.  I read a few reviews saying that it's a bit harsh on the skin, but I didn't mind it at all.  I love how it also helped some of my old acne dark marks lighten.
Megan W.
Winchester, KY
I can’t say that I am a fan of this. Smells terrible before during and after use. Not great for sensitive skin.. especially in the winter with dry or cracked lips/face. Creamy formula. Not my favorite for sure.
Amy N.
Clemson, SC
I enjoy it because it’s easily accessible in your nearest Walmart. Great natural exfoliants, though they are a tad on the coarser side which I don’t mind. Smells good. Works great. Highly recommend, would buy again. I’m on my third bottle of this.
Raven M.
I love this scrub! Keeps my skin soft and smooth and keeps my breakouts away! I don’t use it everyday because it’s not good to do that but it’s worth the buy and i highly recommend it for oily, acne prone skin!
Taryn R.
Arlington
I have been using this product for about a year now and it is amazing for twice a week use, I have sensitive skin and acne prone so I don’t use this too often but when my skin needs a good scrub, this gets the job done, will continue to use!
Brandi S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I didn't feel that this gave a smooth, even exfoliation. Also, I learned that the granules in the formulation are rough on the edges, which causes micro tears to the skin. This is damaging to your skin with long term use. I do not recommend this.
Stephanie N.
Kissimmee, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love how when I use this product, any dryness of my skin goes away. I love the fresh feeling it gives me. Depending on the pressure you apply, will determine what your results will be. I recommend this product for anyone with acne and dry skin.
Sasha P.
Bronx, NY
Isn’t harsh on the face. Can’t go wrong with a facial scrub that fights blemishes. This is one of my go to products when I don’t want to try a new product. They sell it at you local pharmacy for about 6 bucks
Shelby C.
Azusa, CA
St ives has the BEST exfoliaters! This one smells super nice and really helps my skin feel smoother, look brighter and snap back into the way it should look! I usually purchase this at my local target while I’m on the go. Definitely recommend!
Emily M.
N Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
BEST SCRUB EVER! It’s totally an original too! It is a little abrasive so if you have sensitive skin be careful because it could irritate it! Other than that I absolutely love using this about 1-2 times a week!
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.