BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Nhi B.
Stockton, CA
I love this scrub because it leaves me feeling squeaky clean! It also smells really good so that is a mega bonus! I feel like it really does help control my blemishes and makes my skin feel really soft. The only con is that the microbeads are a hassle to clean and it harms the environment ): However it is really affordable!
Casey H.
Garden grove , CA
The little beads that are in the serum of this product feel amazing on the skin. It helps you exfoliate your face, which makes it feel so smooth afterwards. I highly recommend for someone who has oily skin like myself because it feels so clean and refreshing after the wash.
April F.
Chula Vista, CA
I love this scrub. I think it was the first brand I purchased as a teenager and it has never failed to be a great product for the price. I have noticed the product is less abrasive than it was in the past. I always have a bottle on hand to mix up my skincare routine.
Kimberly C.
Riverside , CA
Since I remember ,
I’ve use this I always buy different face scrubs but I always have this like a back up ,
It rough on the skin but it’s good , if you wet your face with hot water it helps . I use this almost every day especially in the shower I feel like it just helps it more with your pores . I will keep buying this .
Catherine R.
My favorite facial scrub! I love the smell, the texture, and how soft my skin is after using it. I'm an avid user for the past 8 years and counting. I used to have pily skin and large pores and with constant use, it improved drastically. A facial product I will always have.
Melanee R.
Ashland City
The scrub did an excellent job cleaning dirt and oil off the surface of my skin. It was really nice in the summertime to clear any dead skin that might be on my face. I love the smell! This is also a cheap face wash, however I wouldn't call it a deep cleaning product.
Mariah H.
Tiverton , RI
St Ives products are amazing !! I can't brag enough ALL of there products are amazing quality and you will never beat the price ! I get all my products on amazon. I would definitely recommend this to anyone because the variety of products and the price point is just amazing.
Jazmin L.
When I was in 9th and 10th grade my aunt showed me this product and u was very nervous to try. I have acne prone skin and I do not like it at all. It helped to exfoliate the dead skin off my face and make face feel very smooth and soft , but to help with my blemishes it didn't help so much but still liked the product.
Samiha U.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
love this its such a nice scrub makes my skin feel so good and ive been using this for ages and ages! it is so good for a drugstore product i am a repeat user and i love it! its a good value and not to pricey it does an amazing job ! i will continue to use and i recommend!
Heather L.
This scrub is amazing and I always seem to go back to using it after I switch to trying another product after a while. It's like a reset for my skin and it never fails to make my skin feel wonderful and like its been rejuvinated. It's pretty much a staple for the bathroom.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.