BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Ana-Maria M.
Williamston, NC
I've been using this product for about a month and I have noticed such a difference in my skin. My face tends to break out on/around my nose and on my chin the worst so those tend to be the areas I really focus on. I love how good it exfoliates my skin without being to harsh! My acne has cleared up and my skin tone is more even.
Beth S.
Grand Rapids, MI
Great for exfoliating dead skin and revealing new, soft skin beneath. I purchase this at my local grocery store and use it about once a month. I have fair and sensitive skin, so using it more often can cause irritation for me, but it is such a classic and amazing scrub. I love it!
Bianca C.
San Juan
I use the scrub daily while in the shower. Ever since I've been using it I noticed that my skin has not been breaking it out as much as it used to. It is affordable and you can find it at almost any department store. I also have sensitive skin so if you or your loved ones have sensitive skin this is a perfect scrub for you/them
Whitney S.
boca raton, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Whenever my face is feeling dry or I am noticing some texture I always reach for this. I have been using this since I was a teenager. I typically will use this at least once a week. I think it is the best exfoliate, you know one you can feel is working. It leaves my skin soft and whatever dryness I was feeling prior is gone.
Kaylie T.
Charleston, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
What can I say? I've been a loyal apricot scrub user for years. My face feels fresh and the little scrubby beads in it feel like they're doing the job. My only criticism is that my skin feels super dry shortly after use and can get flaky. Definitely use a moisturizer after washing your face with this stuff if you have dry/combo skin.
Ana W.
Indianapolis, IN
I've used this product for years now I love the way it makes my skin feel. It really gets into my pores and clean my skin great. Depending on your preference you can use this product everyday day it's gentle on the skin.
Davin S.
The product is pretty in cleansing pores, u can feel fresh and clean after using it. Also the scrub makes your skin a lot softer. And jeez, it smells so good. The only tiny problem of the product is that it leaves your facial skin dry. You need to apply moisturizer after using it
Eve H.
Afton, MN
This acne scrub is mediocre at best. It does get the job done and clears acne but it also dries out skin like crazy, I can’t even use it on my face anymore because it makes my skin so dry. It would be a great product if it didn’t dry out skin so much. I don’t recommend this item.
Chelsea S.
St.Ives does a great job at getting rid of chemicals and all the yuck while still keeping in the salicylic acid for acne. I mix a little of this apricot scrub with a little more of the green tea scrub. Gives the perfect amount of exfoliation for an every other day face scrub and *bonus* the green tea helps get rid of the redness.
Catarina C.
Fairfax, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I read good reviews of this product, so I decided to try it. Unfortunately it was too harsh on my skin. I found the beads too big and hard. Every time I used it, I felt I was doing more damage to my skin than good. Not a product for me.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.