St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,733 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I've been using this product for about a month and I have noticed such a difference in my skin. My face tends to break out on/around my nose and on my chin the worst so those tend to be the areas I really focus on. I love how good it exfoliates my skin without being to harsh! My acne has cleared up and my skin tone is more even.
Great for exfoliating dead skin and revealing new, soft skin beneath. I purchase this at my local grocery store and use it about once a month. I have fair and sensitive skin, so using it more often can cause irritation for me, but it is such a classic and amazing scrub. I love it!
I use the scrub daily while in the shower. Ever since I've been using it I noticed that my skin has not been breaking it out as much as it used to. It is affordable and you can find it at almost any department store. I also have sensitive skin so if you or your loved ones have sensitive skin this is a perfect scrub for you/them
Whenever my face is feeling dry or I am noticing some texture I always reach for this. I have been using this since I was a teenager. I typically will use this at least once a week. I think it is the best exfoliate, you know one you can feel is working. It leaves my skin soft and whatever dryness I was feeling prior is gone.
What can I say? I've been a loyal apricot scrub user for years. My face feels fresh and the little scrubby beads in it feel like they're doing the job. My only criticism is that my skin feels super dry shortly after use and can get flaky. Definitely use a moisturizer after washing your face with this stuff if you have dry/combo skin.
I've used this product for years now I love the way it makes my skin feel. It really gets into my pores and clean my skin great. Depending on your preference you can use this product everyday day it's gentle on the skin.
The product is pretty in cleansing pores, u can feel fresh and clean after using it. Also the scrub makes your skin a lot softer. And jeez, it smells so good. The only tiny problem of the product is that it leaves your facial skin dry. You need to apply moisturizer after using it
This acne scrub is mediocre at best. It does get the job done and clears acne but it also dries out skin like crazy, I can’t even use it on my face anymore because it makes my skin so dry. It would be a great product if it didn’t dry out skin so much. I don’t recommend this item.
St.Ives does a great job at getting rid of chemicals and all the yuck while still keeping in the salicylic acid for acne. I mix a little of this apricot scrub with a little more of the green tea scrub. Gives the perfect amount of exfoliation for an every other day face scrub and *bonus* the green tea helps get rid of the redness.
I read good reviews of this product, so I decided to try it. Unfortunately it was too harsh on my skin. I found the beads too big and hard. Every time I used it, I felt I was doing more damage to my skin than good. Not a product for me.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos