St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,750 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I've used this product for years now I love the way it makes my skin feel. It really gets into my pores and clean my skin great. Depending on your preference you can use this product everyday day it's gentle on the skin.
Before finding St Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub, I have used similar products and I can say that this is the most gentle, efficient one that I had used. Even if you use it a couple of times a week, it is really gentle and doesn't feel like it has damage to your skin. Also it is extremely cheap. It is definitely worth to give it a try.
This acne scrub is mediocre at best. It does get the job done and clears acne but it also dries out skin like crazy, I can’t even use it on my face anymore because it makes my skin so dry. It would be a great product if it didn’t dry out skin so much. I don’t recommend this item.
I like the smell of this product a lot but that's about it. It's really harsh on my skin and it leaves my face too squeaky clean and it makes my dry patches worse. I wouldn't buy this product again because after using it for a while, I didn't notice a difference in my blemishes.
What can I say? I've been a loyal apricot scrub user for years. My face feels fresh and the little scrubby beads in it feel like they're doing the job. My only criticism is that my skin feels super dry shortly after use and can get flaky. Definitely use a moisturizer after washing your face with this stuff if you have dry/combo skin.
I REPEAT DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT I AM AN ESTHETICAN AND THIS PRODUCT IS SO HARSH FOR YOUR SKIN. YOU ARE ONLY SUPPOSE TO EXFOLIATE YOUR SKIN 1-2 TIMES A WEEK DO NOT OVER USE THIS PRODUCT YOU WILL REGRET IT. PLUS IT WILL DRY OUT YOUR SKIN AND YOUR SKIN WONT HAVE ANY OF THE GOOD OILS
I read good reviews of this product, so I decided to try it. Unfortunately it was too harsh on my skin. I found the beads too big and hard. Every time I used it, I felt I was doing more damage to my skin than good. Not a product for me.
Whenever my face is feeling dry or I am noticing some texture I always reach for this. I have been using this since I was a teenager. I typically will use this at least once a week. I think it is the best exfoliate, you know one you can feel is working. It leaves my skin soft and whatever dryness I was feeling prior is gone.
I LOVE this product. I have been using it for years! I love the scrubbing beads. What is amazing is that this product is moisturizing too and doesnt dry out your skin! I have sensitive skin and this will always be my go-to product. You CANNOT beat the price for such amazing quality.
Great for exfoliating dead skin and revealing new, soft skin beneath. I purchase this at my local grocery store and use it about once a month. I have fair and sensitive skin, so using it more often can cause irritation for me, but it is such a classic and amazing scrub. I love it!
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos