BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Michell T.
Stamford, NY
I have used this scrub since I was in my teens. The formula has changed since then, but it still works great!  St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub smells good, is a gentle scrub that won't leave your face red and blotchy.  It deep cleans, and works great for the dry winter months when your skin sheds
Whitney C.
I love using scrubs and this is probably one of my favorites. My face always feel exfoliated and soft and clean after I use this. Plus it smells yummy. I've actually used it on my hands and my neck and chest before and it works great! This is my favorite cleanser to use while traveling.
Ariana D.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Good for oily skin, but a little harsh to use every day. This is effective, keeps my acne at bay and my skin from being over oily, I bought it from Walgreens for about 5 dollars, and again it is a little harsh, and definitely works better on oily skin, but overall a great product!
Henessys P.
Phoenix, AZ
So with this face wash it does wonders for both my mother and my man however my skin was a bit too sensitive to it. I didnt break out but i did turn a bit red, nothing crazy. I usually dont turn red for any reason but it works well for some. So if you have sensitive skin i dont recommend. St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub
Cassidy T.
Catonsville, MD
This is the only face wash I can use! My skin being super sensitivity this is perfect and gets all of my pores super clean and keeps my skin extra soft. It is also a product that is super easy to find. I have used this product for years and don't plan on ever using anything else.
Yesenia V.
Weslaco, TX
I swear by this face wash! I cannot live without it! I love that the scrub heads are big enough to where you can actually get a good face scrub out of it but they are not too rough. This definitely keeps me from breaking out and it keeps my skin smooth. Beware that if you have very sensitive skin, you might want to try a gentler scrub.
Sarah G.
I've been using this scrub for years now, and it's one of the harsher scrubs I've tried. I personally like that, and it works well for me. For someone with sensitive skin, it may be a little harsh, but that can be varied with the amount of pressure you apply. The smell is pleasant.
Liz R.
Bristow, VA
This made my skin look fantastic!  The only problem was that the results didn't last for very long.  After about an hour or so my skin went back to normal.  There are a lot of other scrubs that I've used that give a longer effect, but I still really like the way this feels and smells.
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
I have used this for years. It gets rid of all the gunk in my pores. I love it cause it's very abrasive, but not damaging to the skin. I love to use this at least once a week or whenever I have been wearing tons of makeup. It refreshes your skin and leaves it soft. I totally recommend this!
Jessica W.
Moundsville, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is my favorite face scrub right now.  It's getting hard to find the right amount of scrubbing power from face washes and this one has it right.  It makes all your makeup come off at the end of the day making your skin feel super clean.  Other face washes just don't compare anymore.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.