St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I have used this scrub since I was in my teens. The formula has changed since then, but it still works great! St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub smells good, is a gentle scrub that won't leave your face red and blotchy. It deep cleans, and works great for the dry winter months when your skin sheds
I love using scrubs and this is probably one of my favorites. My face always feel exfoliated and soft and clean after I use this. Plus it smells yummy. I've actually used it on my hands and my neck and chest before and it works great! This is my favorite cleanser to use while traveling.
Good for oily skin, but a little harsh to use every day. This is effective, keeps my acne at bay and my skin from being over oily, I bought it from Walgreens for about 5 dollars, and again it is a little harsh, and definitely works better on oily skin, but overall a great product!
So with this face wash it does wonders for both my mother and my man however my skin was a bit too sensitive to it. I didnt break out but i did turn a bit red, nothing crazy. I usually dont turn red for any reason but it works well for some. So if you have sensitive skin i dont recommend. St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub
This is the only face wash I can use! My skin being super sensitivity this is perfect and gets all of my pores super clean and keeps my skin extra soft. It is also a product that is super easy to find. I have used this product for years and don't plan on ever using anything else.
I swear by this face wash! I cannot live without it! I love that the scrub heads are big enough to where you can actually get a good face scrub out of it but they are not too rough. This definitely keeps me from breaking out and it keeps my skin smooth. Beware that if you have very sensitive skin, you might want to try a gentler scrub.
I've been using this scrub for years now, and it's one of the harsher scrubs I've tried. I personally like that, and it works well for me. For someone with sensitive skin, it may be a little harsh, but that can be varied with the amount of pressure you apply. The smell is pleasant.
This made my skin look fantastic! The only problem was that the results didn't last for very long. After about an hour or so my skin went back to normal. There are a lot of other scrubs that I've used that give a longer effect, but I still really like the way this feels and smells.
I have used this for years. It gets rid of all the gunk in my pores. I love it cause it's very abrasive, but not damaging to the skin. I love to use this at least once a week or whenever I have been wearing tons of makeup. It refreshes your skin and leaves it soft. I totally recommend this!
This is my favorite face scrub right now. It's getting hard to find the right amount of scrubbing power from face washes and this one has it right. It makes all your makeup come off at the end of the day making your skin feel super clean. Other face washes just don't compare anymore.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos