BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Markie J.
Wetumpka, AL
I used to like this face wash but after 2 weeks I began to notice a lot of build ups in my pores. After examining I found it was actually the little ground up apricot seeds from the wash! I won't be purchasing again.
Jennifer A.
Roseville, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this scrub it exfoliates really nice and it smells a little peachy and fresh. This leaves my skin soft and refreshed it also does not leave any stickiness or residue. This is overall a great inexpensive scrub.
🌿Leah G.
Pleasantville, NY
I'm never going to use another acne wash as long as this exists. It's just strong enough that my face doesn't sting from the salicylic acid, but still works to clear breakouts, PLUS it does not contain microbeads and still works great as a scrub!!
liz R.
McKinney
I really like how this works on my skin! It leaves it super soft and I feel like it does help my break outs! I will continue to purchase it. It’s one of my favorite facial scrubs and you can get it at many Walmart’s
Jen M.
Wheeling, WV
I grab this when I’m short on fun money and can’t get my PTR cleanser from Sephora. It does the trick, but the manual exfoliating is a lot more intense, so you need to use a light touch or you can damage your skin.
Alli 🖤.
Stillwater, MN
This is one of the worst products for your skin. I'm an esthetician and the grains of the seeds they use in the product micro cut your skin which ends up damaging it. This can cause more acne, sagging skin, pre-mature wrinkles, and a lot of irritation
Marissa M.
Sachse , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love this product! They just updated the packaging as well and it feels like better materials. I don’t see a difference in the new formulation either. Leaves my face fresh and exfoliates. I use twice a week.
mariah V.
I use this almost everyday. I reaches all the dirt in each pore and crevice. It makes my skin feel so smooth and relaxed after. I would recommend to anyone who doesn’t have a huge acne problem and a great drug store face wash.
Miranda C.
Greenville, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Beside leaving a mess in the sink or tub, i love this scrub. It is not watery like other scrubs I’ve used. And it actually keeps my face clear. I’ve been using for about two years now and haven’t had to switch up.
ZENOBIA M.
North Las Vegas
THIS IS AMAZING.
I bought this a few days ago, I have been using it every morning and night, twice a day. Half of my blackheads are gone, and my pimples are decreasing. My pimples on my forehead, three, are completely gone. the ones on my nose are still occurring, but getting way smaller. The scent is amazing, and my skin is so soft now. It moisturizes, and omg i can't even describe how good it is. Five star rating.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.