BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Kirsten S.
I'm very neutral about this product. I tried using it on my arms and legs once and it felt very harsh, though my arms felt decently soft afterwards. I was hoping it would remove my dry spots, but it never did after multiple uses. It is worth a try, but I didn't see that much of a result.
Kristen W.
Laurel, MD
LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. I have been using this since I was a teen. The scrub makes my face feel like I have just had a facial. This product was purchased for my teens when they needed to begin using face wash and we have used it ever since. This is always a must in my bathroom cabinets.
Lindsey M.
Gulf Shores, AL
I've been using this product for over 5 years. I've switched to other product after I read that it could be bad for your skin but I found that nothing help my skin or exfoliated as well as this product does. In my opinion use what works for you, if you're in search of a exfoliator try this out!
Abigail T.
Newark , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have sensitive skin and this was really rough on my face. It caused me to breakout and it hurt. I wouldn't really recommend this product for people who have sensitive skin but it might work good for those who don't.  The only good thing about it to me was that I  really liked the smell of it and  it didn't cost very much.
Chassity O.
Fort Polk, LA
I've been using this product since I was a teenager. Back then it was the only thing to help my acne and really keep my face clean after a long day of after-school activities. I've since recommended it to everyone I know, including my sisters and now my husband uses it. It has a gentle scrub and a nice smell. I don't use anything else.
Yesenia V.
Weslaco, TX
I swear by this face wash! I cannot live without it! I love that the scrub heads are big enough to where you can actually get a good face scrub out of it but they are not too rough. This definitely keeps me from breaking out and it keeps my skin smooth. Beware that if you have very sensitive skin, you might want to try a gentler scrub.
Maydel T.
Doral, FL
This is by far my all time favorite scrub! My skin feels extremely smooth after using it and to me is gentle enough to use on my face weekly yet strong enough to use it all over my body. I feel rejuvenated every time I use this! Definitely would recommend to all my friends!
Michell T.
Stamford, NY
I have used this scrub since I was in my teens. The formula has changed since then, but it still works great!  St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub smells good, is a gentle scrub that won't leave your face red and blotchy.  It deep cleans, and works great for the dry winter months when your skin sheds
Nikki T.
Wyckoff, NJ
Smells amazing and leaves skin feeling refreshed and smooth. It has an apricot essence to it and it is a scrub so it helps removes dirt and keeps skin clear of acne. I used it daily and it lasted me awhile. Pretty inexpensive and this brand makes many other scrubs, creams and lotions.
Henessys P.
Phoenix, AZ
So with this face wash it does wonders for both my mother and my man however my skin was a bit too sensitive to it. I didnt break out but i did turn a bit red, nothing crazy. I usually dont turn red for any reason but it works well for some. So if you have sensitive skin i dont recommend. St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.