St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I'm very neutral about this product. I tried using it on my arms and legs once and it felt very harsh, though my arms felt decently soft afterwards. I was hoping it would remove my dry spots, but it never did after multiple uses. It is worth a try, but I didn't see that much of a result.
Love this scrub! The smell is not too strong but very nice. The feel of the scrub on my face is awesome! It feels like it's softly scrubbing away any face junk! I recommend this to all my family and friends and I will definitely keep buying this product plus most anything from this brand!
I have sensitive skin and this was really rough on my face. It caused me to breakout and it hurt. I wouldn't really recommend this product for people who have sensitive skin but it might work good for those who don't. The only good thing about it to me was that I really liked the smell of it and it didn't cost very much.
First off this product smells amazing and works wonders. It has a good price point for the things it does and has really nice packaging it's easy to use and I've rebought this literally three times so of course I would buy it again! Its amazing and I recommend to anyone wanting to buy. 😄💛
This product has saved my skin! I started using it in high school and haven't booted it out of my daily routine yet, it really is a holy grail product! It's really cheap but good quality overall and smells suuupppeeerrr good. I've recommended it to others and will continue to do so!
Only used this product twice, because I have never actually owned it myself, but it's definitely going to be a next purchase because even though I only used it twice, I absolutely loved it, I feel like it really really helped my skin, and it's something I'll definitely add to a cleaning routine.
I've been using this product for over 5 years. I've switched to other product after I read that it could be bad for your skin but I found that nothing help my skin or exfoliated as well as this product does. In my opinion use what works for you, if you're in search of a exfoliator try this out!
LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. I have been using this since I was a teen. The scrub makes my face feel like I have just had a facial. This product was purchased for my teens when they needed to begin using face wash and we have used it ever since. This is always a must in my bathroom cabinets.
I have been using this product for going on 7 years now. The tiny exfoliating beads buff away dead skin and impurities leaving soft and glowing skin. This face scrub comes in a tube with lots of product for a low price. Genuinely feels like a spa treatment in the comfort of your own home!
I will never use another face scrub. This is all that I always use. I have been using it for years. It makes my face so soft and makes me feel so clean. I always have to wash my face with it! Other scrubs make me feel gross. I’ve tried high end to drug store. This is Mt absolute favorite.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos