St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,729 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I did not like this product. I don't think it did anything for blemishes and that's what it is supposed to be used for. Put it away in a drawer then ended up throwing it away. I don't recommend this product.
I use this cleanser everyday for my face routine. I use it in the shower since some of the scrubbing grains can get in my hairline, but I absolutely love this product. It scrubs my face and keeps my mild acne at bay. I have gone been using this product for a year now and won't switch it up!
Great product for acne prone skin! Keeps your skin bright and healthy. I usually buy mine at Walmart and the price is amazing and like many other drugstore products, worth every penny! Been using this since I started wearing makeup in my teens and it's done it's job and then some! #skinsaver
I think this is great for exfoliation, but I don't know about the blemish control part. I use it every once in a while to remove dead skin cells. It is a harsher scrub because it has so many beads in it. It's not bad, but I just haven't seen any noticeable results after using it for a while.
For an inexpensive drugstore scrub, I love this stuff. It exfoliates without irritating my skin or hurting and it actually feels like i'm getting clean!! I use it on my face every so often when I feel like I need a good scrub but I don't prefer to exfoliate my face every day as I have sensitive skin.
Personally i buy this for the acne i get on my back and its awesome. It gets dead skin and black heads under control without drying your skin out. Its affordable, and easy to find. Very good. Will buy again and again. It is good for the face too, but i wouldn't use it every day for that.
This is my all time favorite exfoliating scrub! My face feels so clean after using and it does exactly what an exfoliating scrub is supposed to do. I've tried other scrubs but I always end up going back to this particular one. It is amazing!!!
A Gentle scrub and easy application is perfect for when I'm prone to blackhead and acne related breakouts right before my menstrual cycle. A small amount of the product (dime to nickel sized amount) easily scrubs and exfoliates the whole face with little to no irritation to my sensitive skin.
This scrub exfoliated and clean my face so well. I loved this product. It didn't break me out or leave my face dry . I bought it at target. I think you can get it at any drugstore. I've went through 2 full bottles and didn't buy it again because I didn't get the chance to buy I recommend it
LOVE this scrub! I have really bad acne and there are a lot of scars that are still on my face from when I was younger. I use this about 2 times a week since I have really sensitive skin but it really does the job. It leaves my face feeling clean and I also love the smell of the scrub.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos