St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,731 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I absolutely love this exfoliate scrub .! Omg it does work and removed all my marks from my acne.! I love this stuff i been using this for a week and i saw results in 2 days.! I was recommended by a friend im a first time user and I definitely recommend to buy if u have bad acne and sensitive skin and its not pricey at all.! I would totally buy again.!
Love this stuff! I used daily, but after going to get a facial she said scrubs should be used 2-3 times per week (at MAX) make sure not to scrub top hard, can damage your skin. Love this product as an exfoliator, and gets rid of small, pesky blackheads. Great product
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub is very very bad for your skin it causes micro tears in your skin and it can make your skin break out. My acne was starting to clear up but when I used this product it made my skin even worse. The break outs that this product caused took weeks to clear up. Please do not use this product, I DO NOT RECOMMEND!
This is by far my favorite face wash! I have had many skin troubles in the past going from face was to face wash and nothing was helping, but when I switched to this cleanser I saw immediate results I have been using it for over a year and have repurchased it many times and will continue to do so!
This truly clears all pores on the skin, removes dry skin very well, resulting in extremely smooth skin. It is not super drying to use, and the scrub is quite coarse, so the results are good. However, some might find the particles quite large for a scrub, especially for daily use, to them I would recommend the Grapefruit scrub, which has a finer scrub.
I love this stuff! I use this in the morning to get off all the crap that can be on my pillow. My skin feels so clean after i use it. And I think it helps my makeup stay on better be cause my face is cleaner. I highly recommend it. Plus it is really cheap and has little acne medication in it so it doesn't dry out your skin! And you can buy it anywhere!
This is my favorite face wash of all time! I have went through hundreds of different facial cleansers trying to find one that would really help my dry and acne prone skin and this is it! Deffinelty would purchase again! Makes skin so soft and it is reasonably priced ! I’ve recommended this to many of my friends and it has worked well for them as well.
I have used this every single morning for years. It smells wonderful, and is so helpful for smoothing my skin in preparation for BB cream. I've even turned my boyfriend onto it and have it set up for subscribe and save on Amazon! I could never live without it. I can absolutely tell a difference in the texture and brightness of my skin when I skip it.
I love this product it keeps my face smooth, clear and gives my face a natural glow. It dont irritate my skin.I only use it twice a week. I would definitely recommend.Its cheap at walmart.I dont use alot to put on my face because it can irritate if you use alot at 1 time.
On my T zone, I suffer from blackheads that are quite deep into my skin. After being recommended this product by a friend, and massaging it quite well into my skin, I could see the blackheads that had come out of my skin (sounds disgusting but soooo satisfying). Definitely recommend this to anyone with blackheads!
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos