St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
This product saved my life. I love it so much. I had so much acne and I'm less than a week, it was like my acne was nonexistent.
I use this product when I've had a sunburn and its gone to the pealing stage. It helps exfoliate and makes the dead skin be gone!
This scrub makes face feel fresh and clean along with the radiant shine my husband loves it as well it works well with oily skin
Been using this for years! Such a great exfoliator. Smells good & leaves skin soft. Great to use before putting on a face mask!
This product always gets the job done. I usually use this 4-5 times a week and it clears my skin of dead skin and makes it soft.
Love this scrub! I use it daily in the shower and I always feel so refreshed and my face feels softer. My husband loves it too.
ME ENCANTA ESTE EXFOLIANTE PARA LA CARA DEJA LA CRA MUY SUAVE MEENCANTA SE LO RCOMIENDO TE DEJA LA CARA SUAVECITA Y SUPER LIMPIA
I highly recommend this product, great for exfoliating your face. leaves your face feeling soft and looking hydrated and healthy
I've been in the industry and a licensed professional for 10 years and no matter what expensive scrub I try, they never compare.
I've found that using this scrub more than a few times a week makes my face very dry. However it leaves your pores feeling great.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos