St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,730 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I would definitely recommend this to anyone just looking for a cheap scrub. You only need a little bit to cover your entire face. It leaves you feeling fresh and rejuvenated not to mention the amazing price. It is a little bit harsher on the skin but that is just because of the beads inside of it. Great value for the price.
I love this scrub for my face. It really gets deep in my pores and isn’t too harsh on my skin. The scrub is nice and cleans away the dirt and dead skin. It’s affordable and I definitely recommend it to my family and friends.
I have sensitive skin and have to be careful of what I use to clean my face. I notice I was getting some dry flaky patches. So I bought the St. Ives Apricot Scrub for Sensitive Skin and it worked great to remove dry skin without causing irritation to my skin and left my face feel refreshed and smooth.
I've been using the Apricot Facial scrub for years. I use the scrub about 2-3 times a week prior to when I shave. It leaves my face feeling clean and I can feel all the dirty skin being scrubbed off my face. I highly recommend. I typically buy it at cvs or wherever else skin care products are sold
This is my #1 exfoliator!!!! It is harsh on the skin but that's something I love. I love to actually feel my skin getting scrubbed! After washing this off my skin feels ridiculously soft and hydrated. It's a great price and you can find it anywhere. I would definitely recommend to someone who wants to feel like your face is actually getting exfoliated
This is my go to product. I use this about 3-4 times a week and I've noticed that the blemishes that I do have tend to reduce in size. A little bit of this product goes a long way and it last forever! If you've been wanting to try this product but aren't quite sure. I'm here to tell you go for it!
Love this stuff! I used daily, but after going to get a facial she said scrubs should be used 2-3 times per week (at MAX) make sure not to scrub top hard, can damage your skin. Love this product as an exfoliator, and gets rid of small, pesky blackheads. Great product
I was an avid user of this scrub for many many years but I eventually switched to a scrub that had a finer grit to it. I also did note that the formula has slightly changed over the years. Not sure for better or worse to be honest. I still feel it's decent but there are just better ones out there now.
ive been using this since the begin of time it works so well. this product i very effective it removes unnecessary oils which will control blemishes i have been using since in could remember the price is very affordable and it works. i have ot go to store and buy again because i ran out this morning
St. Ives Apricot & Manuka Honey Cleansing Stick I just received my first voxbox and couldn’t be more excited. This product is amazing and is very affordable for anyone. It smells so good and makes my face feel very nice and fresh I highly recommend this to anyone I know. I also have really bad acne and this product helps out a lot! @st.ives
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos